LBJ Mafia #1 Day 2

klaze sussed friend near eod yesterday in real-time, as did I

can you reread eod1 from the point friend entered the thread and give me impressions ther

I never read nma as town. I just kept saying what he did was not alignment indicative and everyone should've expected nma to play d1 like that

I thought friend was extra agreeable and his takes were pretty cookie cutter

Friend looked like he was picking easy targets and looked scummy. But I read friend as scum every game (I did at the end of the last game too while in graveyard)

Thatā€™s very typical of friend in general

I posted like 5 times thatā€™s not even a real tunnel.

How you gonna lynch like 5 mins into a day

thereā€™s something from last game that was missing here but I wonā€™t spell it out yet

I agree with this, Dan posting once again strikes me as off. Iā€™d like to see him flip the most atm

2 Likes

Nyte still seems scummy to me, but I think Danā€™s flip gives the most information. Nyte has been refusing to interact with most people in game (mainly just at me and iaafr)

So youā€™re telling me you lynching jdance was a good idea and that your read of him was founded on something more than a poll asking if theyre scum or not

like i think youre just hiding behind jdance

If deepthroat agrees with me I am most certainly to be likely wrong

I also hate the fucking nmagane lynch. Those votes arenā€™t gonna tell a whole lot. 6 for 6 against. And people are just gonna policy lynch him and shit.

Iaafr could be scum, but I see no real clear indicator of that

I didnā€™t day I donā€™t think heā€™s scum. I said it wasnā€™t a ā€œtunnelā€

I think Dan is town this game for multiple reasons and him having takes that sound reachy isnā€™t scum indicative for him.

Iā€™ll make a mini town case at some point

Yeah, this was brought up a lot on d1. The succession of the tree/klaze votes on him was p sus

Tree is very scummy. I think ersu is pretty scummy. But neither of those flips gives us anything to go off of

i think you wouldnā€™t find scum so willing to put down an early lynch on someone whos gonna flip green since theres no way to retract it and that the more telling lynches are the ones following ours

I think ersu flipping scum looks bad on you and friend for a few reasons but Iā€™d still kinda rather flip friend first