LBJ Mafia #1 Day 3

A New Day Dawns

Once more everyone awakens. Though still upset at the people responsible for putting them in this situation's complete incompetence, the pessimists grit their teeth with a new found resolve. After taking a head count once everyone's freshened up, it is quickly made clear that two people are missing. First, they head to the room of Roragok. They open his door to see him bound to his bed by his arms and legs with "Be Happy" carved into his stomach. Even as he died, Roragok, the pity partier, could never claim to have been happy to live his tortured existence.

Next, the group visited the room of one iaafr. The room smelled slightly of almonds as they opened the door. Seated in the middle of what seemed to be an occult ritual, was the prone figure of a dead iaafr. Surrounding him were carefully written plans about how this life was just a simulation and how he had figured out the way to escape. All it took was a big smile, some big balls, and enough cyanide to kill a giraffe. Weirdly enough, his thinking must have made some kind of sense. The self-created magical energies that invaded his dead body made it so no one could determine whether he was an optimist or a pessimist.

Role PMs

Pessimist(11)

Pessimist PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Pessimist.

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Pity Partier

Pity Partier PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Pity Partier, along with your partner, [Player Name]. The two of you have found a shared experience in the futility of life and wish to spread that to others.

Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
During one night during the game, the mason team may attempt to recruit another member. If you attempt to recruit town, they will be added to the masonry as “Recruited Mason”. If you attempt to recruit mafia, the attempt will fail.
You are confirmed town to your partner, and them to you.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Optimist(3)

Optimist PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are an Optimist, along with your partner(s), [Player Name]
Abilities:

Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Alive Players (7)

@yns
@old_electrowizard_acc
@flopagis
@nyte
@SOPHIE
@friend
@ersu

Day 3 ends November 9, 2018 6:59 AM.
(btw I have dnd tomorrow night so i may be late to locking)

Majority is 4

Same rules applygl

1 Like

Did rora recruit nyte? Who else were his town reads that he couldn’t explain?

1 Like

Is there a third party? Cause janitor is never a town role

1 Like

If there’s 3rd party, either iaafr was third party or third party killed him. If there isn’t, he’s almost definitely town

1 Like

Let’s get some other theories from people before all is known

1 Like

I’ll start out the day saying this tho.

I am vt

1 Like

I am vt as well

1 Like

If Mason got their recruit off, the two should claim together

1 Like

Someones roras partner and hopefully they tried to recruit and either did or failed and they have a scum

1 Like

Still pretty sure its nyte ersu +1

1 Like

Yeah, actually, if recruit failed they should out with that info (unless it was on 317)

1 Like

One scum is dead

1 Like

O ya lol

So just them unless Flopagis or Friend is outplaying, I think you and yns are town.

1 Like

I really don’t understand this townread on yns. About to take off, I hope someone will go back and check who rora was town reading, see if he softed a partner.

1 Like

im reading him as a really stupid town player

1 Like

seems liek a really weird story to bring up Twice if you were scum trying to play as town, i read it as a town player trying to uncover some cheating

1 Like

friend “outplaying” by not playing xD

1 Like

at this point if you put a lynch done in the next 24 hours you are considered game throwing or scum

1 Like

and you will be treated as scum

1 Like

yeah i didnt like friend saying dont lynch nyte if ersu flips green, maybe ersu’s a super easy town pocket and iaafr was right about the nyte/friend thing but im also reading friend as a bad town player

but i still dont like you either lol. you and your innocuous ass posts about moral realism and xds and obvious shit like if you put a lynch down in the next 24 hours you are game throwing or scum

js scum is highly likely to put their lynch down last in order to hvae outcome priority, thats what i think happened last night

1 Like