LBJ Mafia #1 Day 3

my posts will be of more substance later. I want reactions to last night from everyone first.

1 Like

What’s even the point of janitor if it can’t be a town role? to fake claim his potential role or something? Are there other ways iaafr flip can be hidden? I don’t think 3rd party makes much sense?

1 Like

I still scumread ersu really hard and think hes the lynch today.

1 Like

Well, janitor is bad as a town PR. Town would never want to obscure a flip

1 Like

He goes in there all the time and they change to a locked channel because of it all the time. It’s a normal occurrence

1 Like

okay caught up with the thread

i think the other two mafia are erusu and epok.

SUPER confident ersu is mafia its like so obvious that i think the only logical argument against him being mafia is ‘hes just really dumb guys’ hes 99% who im lynching today

like every time we dont lynch someone cuz they are just being dumb town they are mafia.

1 Like

You have to be a retard or scum to think that me and ersu are on the same team

I see friend nyte

1 Like

yeah lynch ersu then re-evaluate dan

thats the plan here.

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

No

2 Likes

@ersu rank the alive players from highest tr to highest scumread

1 Like

whats ur plan here

1 Like

everyoen who doesn’t scumread ersu

please tell me why i like actually dont believe theres any other reading of his posts.

1 Like

There is no plan until we figure out this Mason’s thing. How did rora and iaafr read each other? Was iaafr possibly a mason?

1 Like

So much info got revealed last night and you keep tunneling on a fucking plan from d1. We need to realign now that we know more

1 Like

honestly

1 Like

yeah you’re right i think

1 Like

i still firmly believe ersu is scum but youre right that im tunnel visioning ill try to not do that.

1 Like

I think iaafr was a live till day 3 and don’t name your role or you die and lose or something

1 Like

Flop or nyte gotta be the other Mason but I have no clue why masons wouldn’t use their ability by now and have some more info

1 Like