LBJ Mafia #1 Day 3

Do we have a vigi that took out rora? Did scum use some janitor ability? Or is it part of iaafr’s role’s death? Idk these probably aren’t answerable (except for the first one), but they’re all possibilities to keep in mind

1 Like

Who did nyte tunnel yesterday?

1 Like

Rora got nked and iaafrs role is don’t get killed by any means until day 3 when you die, explains why he made a scummy post, never explicitly named his role. Either that or somehow this game has a sacrifice mechanic and he was sacrificed but I doubt he wouldn’t flip if he was the other Mason.

1 Like

No I really don’t think its nyte actually lmao im just mile certain shes scum. Her Lynch matches roragoks read but she was tunneling me at first and then basically calling friend #1 scum over and over and then deciding that jdance is scummy out loud ans eventually lynching him between him and me

Flopagis do you have no thoughts about what nyte @Ed you about yesterday?

1 Like

dude … “iaafr role”

did you even read the thread yesterday?

1 Like

Yeah I did, tell me what I missed?

1 Like

iaafr only said that was his role after yns made the role up for him. so either they are both working together or iaafr was just memeing.

also iaafr rescinded the role when i pressed him on it

1 Like

yeah i have thoughts on this. waiting for some more people to post first

1 Like

@ersu @yns

1 Like

Did you read his flip today? It was odd and he was insisting that he died tonight so im pretty sure its his role cuz scum doesn’t kill scummy looking iaafr

1 Like

he could have had a role, but it certainly wasn’t the exact role yns made up that he adopted then rescinded.

1 Like

unless they are doing some mega ultra next level play where they janitor their own teammate lol

1 Like

i dont want to play in that world tho

1 Like

yns can be sussed for other reasons regardless

1 Like

No one was saying it was the yns role. We’re saying he might’ve had a role where he doesn’t flip upon death

1 Like

@old_electrowizard_acc … what?

epok clearly said what he thought iaafrs role was

1 Like

im on little sleep here but i don’t think i’ve gone crazy

1 Like

oh right the yns role described was something about bussing.

1 Like

iaafr also stated his made up role of not dying or something. or winning if killed before day 3 or something

1 Like

not sure why epok is saying this tho? iaafr would have won

1 Like