LBJ Mafia #1 Day 3

Iaafr’s fake claim was something about checking bussed teammates I thought?

1 Like

yeah he also made up the fake role of needing to die before day 3 or something to win. that’s what epok latched onto it seems

1 Like

cant treewonseven stop liking everything its fucking my notifications really hard (posting here cuz he will 100% read it)

2 Likes

waiting him to like that post

1 Like

wow im in a pissy mood today ngl

1 Like

Yeah, I get that. I think he could be that, but I don’t think yns included that in his made up fake role, just the bussing thing

1 Like

huge misread of what i said lmao and he flipped last night and Very Likely wasnt killed by scum or a vigi (unless you le shot him) so how would you explain why he flipped?

1 Like

ah so you believe he just dies but wasn’t killed by town or scum??

1 Like

im vt

1 Like

i have only one guess rn and it sounds dumb from the scum perspective. im waiting to see if ersu or yns says it

1 Like

I mean iaafr literally said he was 3p that dies n2 so idk why the fuck you’re acting so confused

1 Like

There’s no scum play with that retard but he was scum like I told you retards

1 Like

Well he wasn’t on the scum team with 317 so your wrong and that sounds like a pitiful excuse for a bad read on him lol

1 Like

Still scum. You’re scum too btw

1 Like

If you’re town you shouldn’t sign anymore on account of how wrong you regularly are

1 Like

Same thing iaafr said (scum)

1 Like

Like if iaafr flips and Town you still thinks you can say he’s scum when his flip wasn’t part of the scum team you just got massive personal issues that stem from u being unable to admit a fuckup

1 Like

if ur gonna bother calling me scum atleast imply that i was pocketing 3p because im garbage or soemthing instead of an entire flatout denial of iaafr’s role

1 Like

Totally rad?

1 Like

and u wonder why i think ur on a team with nyte lmao

1 Like