Lbj mafia #1 day 4

just made it hard to take u seriously. idk why that’s hard to understand

I think the biggest reason no one actifvely scum read you d1 or d2 was cuz lynches were placed super early and the narrative was pretty much set then d3 you were cleared

oh yeah forgot about that. explains my play a lot more actually. was more just doing whatever in the flood of posts cuz i was gonna live no matter what

not saying i played amazing this game btw lol. nyte carried the mason chat a lot i think

If it wasn’t for nyte town woulda lost so yeah she did carry

i mean this game was literally 3 near afk posters. I usually like to play assuming a scum is trying. that’s why when all of town are the top posters it makes it hard for me i guess

its not hard to understand with the perspective that youre an ape

if you were less of ape, i’d question why those things make my d2 takes less valid, because there’s no logical connection

no logical connection between being a spaz day 1 and being less of a spaz day 2.

L O G I C

Yeah dude I’m never letting ersu sign a game I host ever again (not that I’ll be hosting again any time soon)

i mean reread the first 200 posts of day 2 and tell me what about my play there comes off as untrustworthy

idk what ur talking about. u made it clear that u were town with how much you said it. it was clear you were town

im not talking about whether you thought i was town or not

im talking about you reading and processing my reads on the game, which were all correct at that point in the day

again i already understand this

you don’t know how to read or process other people’s reads regardless

doesn’t really matter when u switch ur reads 50 times after that now does it

you’re not getting the fact that part of the reason i switched my reads so much that day is because retards like you refused to engage me in earnest and by the point you entered the thread every switch i had was an important one (sussing deepthroat -> not sussing deepthroat) (sussing yns -> not sussing yns) for reasons that you couldve asked about and that wouldve been correct

im pretty satisfied with my “fake vig” play to make u finalize ur reads tbh. not sure why ur hating so hard after game lol

ur not getting the fact that day 2 is after day 1 and day 1 u were a fucking retard

cuz youre an ape and i never wanna play with you again

cool post. now post the other 50 reads. the fact that u posted this unironically is fucking hilarious btw.

complain that other people made u switch ur reads lmfao

yes i can complain that town did weird ass shit that made my reads worse

you’re just showing again that you understand next to nothing about how the game works