Lbj mafia #1 day 4

I really did start to believe that iaafr, ersu, and byte were mafia

2 Likes

i didnt do that at all day 2 but apparently you still had license to treat me as not-a-player-but-a-meme for all of day 2

you still think youre 0% in the wrong here?

Fucking byte

Rofl as if I didnā€™t pm you personally

1 Like

Actually I had to pm you so youā€™re already wrong there. I think you owe the people here an apology

1 Like

Me suffering through replying to you was apology enough

1 Like

I mean ā€œin the wrongā€ ? I mean I was wrong that u could have been scum. Im not sure how Iā€™m supposed to ignore ur day 1? Doesnā€™t make sense to me

i dont understand how my day 1 disqualifies my day 2 scumreads or my scumcase on ersu or my towncase on jdance or my townread on epok, all of which you seemed to pretty much ignore

explain to me the logic that me having a spammy day 1 where i call myself town a lot means you should automatically ignore all of my gameplay day 2

ID inquire how flop thinks he wars any more Towny than u

Dae moral realismā€¦wow! Bad opening from iaafr. Probably scum

Flop was not towny at all, before or after the mason convert

Reminder that the convert acted as a faux cop action as it would fail if the person in question was scum

Yeah we all got that

i mean he has plausible deniability for why heā€™d want to play that way

if youā€™re confirmable town PR and trying to avoid getting killed so that you can last into the lategame and clear a larger % of town when you actually claim then thatā€™s a valid play

i dont have the energy to get into why i think that wasnt the play for masons this game regardless though

He was super weird d1 tho before he was a masom

Yeah

maybe heā€™s on some new drug

@flopagis have you gotten into any drugs or started any prescription medication recently

Just wanted to hop on the ā€œflop played scummy as fuckā€ train

lol no drugs, but ill admit i didnā€™t try my best with all the spam day 1.

oh real lol. nyte and ror didnā€™t tell me that. thatā€™s why i was so confused why no one scum read me