Lbj mafia #1 day 4

Except that it just outwardly confirmed the masons and solved the game

Plus if it had found scum it would have outwardly confirmed scum as well

You don’t understand mafia mechanics

I see a whole lotta “if” and not much of what actually happened

There’s nothing Slith did wrong it’s just a bunch of stupid people were convinced by ewiz’s whining that Slith was somehow at fault for the entire situation ewiz caused (broke a rule, convinced a bunch of active users to give him their accounts to evade his punishment so they also got timeouts)

How did that even happen? I’ve never account shared, except for when alightsoul hacked my account using Social Engineering.

referring to this post

What actually happened in the game was someone posted an exploit openly in your thread and the game was pretty much over

For the record Klaze I have never posted from your account

I intended to do a nice writeup of that whole situation on this site but I spend too much time arguing with people over stupid things

There’s 0 chance a write up of that was ever going to happen

Thanks LBJ.

Gotta inform the masses
That shit was months ago and you def hadn’t thought about it until sdaddy brought it up just now

Not the case

I think about The Thing Mafia often when I post on here because it had an extensive impact on my relationships with a lot of people on here and I dont think the truth ever came out

It seemed like a Benny post. He used the name “Ben” after all, didn’t he?

Sure dude

Glen I believe it was

right

And yes it was hilarious

Thank you for your sacrifice

I believe Alightsoul, with his Doxxing capabilities - would’ve found my real name, Phil

Your real name isn’t Phil.

it is