Lbj mafia #1 day 4

Feel free to correct anything thats wrong but just know your assessments of situations are pretty much always incorrect

Im in no way trying to change facts - I remember clearly what happened but there may be some things I was not privy to.

yo my girl was just sucking the fuck out of my neck god damn that shit still hurts

1 Like

Please dont post this sort of stuff in this thread while we are trying to have an argument

Don’t join the ranks of slith apologists

Did I ever say he was the reason for the fall of nadota? No. I don’t think his actions even led to it in the slightest. But that has no bearing on the fact that he made a big deal over a small thing that had sitewide implications and showed no remorse for it even after multiple mods and some higher up than him said to chill then peaced from being a mod and left the discord server.

wasnt bees admin at time of site death

Yea but he was right so if you all were fucking talking him down then all those actiions were the right actions

you would have a similar reaction if the shadow council turned their sights on you in an effort to drive you insane.

I wish I was still in the server and could show logs but the dudes a psycho and a menace and a trash person

Nah he stepped down before this

For sticking to his guns and then leaving the server? For saying something rude about ewiz (deserved)? You need to elaborate - you can’t just call people psycho, menace, trash etc and expect us to take your word for it

I don’t need -you- to take my word for it

Well to be honest nobody is taking your word for it. You’re consistently wrong about everything.

He didn’t leave the server immediately. He went complete radio silence for days as we kept pinging him to stop then when he was no longer mod finally said something

I’m not an “apologist”. I haven’t even been explained he did wrong.

For example- in your most recent game you accidentally zeused a player because you assessed that he might be cheating, which he was not - basically killing 1 good mafia player’s will to continue playing on this site

Then you had a player bring to you evidence of an exploit which would totally break the game and you told him to play on and allowed him to post it in thread without zeusing him

yea not that i actually care that much but nobodys provided a succinct narrative of bad things slith did yet

You once stopped a mafia game on the old site because you believed like 5 long-term, highly senior posters (flopagis, me, klaze or something) were secretly the same person on multiple accounts

The exploit didn’t break the game there were two different groups with hidden thread chats so finding one meant nothing especially when the one he found was a fucking confirmed mason

I don’t care enough to do so either