Lbj mafia #1 day 4

? He does try. He reads the thread (puts him above 80% of players), and posts actively (top 3 posters every day he was alive). He might not be the best player (up for discussion) but you can’t give him shit for not trying

Yea.

even if you don’t like him, by not signing games with him, you’re denying yourself opportunities to grow as an individual and experience true joy

That’s fucking bullshit. Just posting is not trying, and he admits he doesn’t read half the thread and never reads the setup. He just shits up the thread with bad posts

Have never admitted that in my life you’re unironically an retarded

And I’ve already told you that mechanics are meaningless

Similarly if we believed in the laws of physics we would have never made it to the moon

He makes posts like this, and you think he's a worthwhile player

you list scumreads over and over and dont have any sensical reasoning

the only reasoning you posted for a scumread all of last game was double line break

This. His posts are all meaningless fluff

1 Like

That’s a scum tell

Nmagane does this as well but everyone seems to enjoy playing with him

Yea.

he posts a bunch of good townclears sometimes and has better accuracy

but i mean i didnt enjoy nma’s play last game either

And sometimes it is justified to just call out people without good reasoning. I’ve had strong gut reads(tone-reads, as asoul would call it) but I waited until they made a post I could pin them on to not be seen as scummy

In the end I’d rather play with Jdance than ersu, friend, gamut or any of the other players with <10 posts a day

Yasssssss

Ersu is bad gamut is also bad but friend is usually ok when he doesn’t flip scum

Like in the jdance game he posted enough for a basic vt game

Jdance is ok to play with when he isn’t spamming the thread