Lbj mafia #1 day 4

friend was actually decent in jdance’s game

Honestly I let a lot of things go except spamming (when you aren’t trying to solve the game) and cheating stuff

There’s a reason gamut is banned from the next few games and I’ve always said hosts shouldn’t let him sign. Friend actually played this game. Ersu was dog shit, but it was his first game. Nma is a problem, and I think that needed to be brought up in this end game, especially him autolynching a town in this set-up. All he ever really does is tunnel one player,

1 Like

Like town iaafr spam is different from jdance inane spam

Brhdedgklokgewetg fscgtvgsfgvcdd

Maybe I think that cuz I was host and not playing but even still on the old site when it was iaafr and me town posting at each other a lot it was ok

Thinking of the old site, still salty we lost the game when me kkat and cactus were extinguisher (put out fires or poison I forget which was left) tracker and doc with a confirmed mechanic win but cactus didn’t defend me when I defused him

Bad gamer

waiting for luckyartist apology still for ruining the largest mafia game in recent times i’m told

1 Like

this has to be some meta extended mafia game that luckyartist is playing where he is just making the worst possible choices in every situation and his goal is to lie about it. we need to lynch this guy for real and at least demod him. a retard shouldn’t have any mod power

1 Like

I agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly

1 Like

nma fucking cheats you guys are brain dead thinking he doesn’t wtf

1 Like

i agree and even that being the case it does not excuse what luckyartist did at all. he needs to be demoded and this comment makes me think you’re also scum

1 Like

Yes because your 2 week old account of all people surely knows who should be demoded [sic]

What does [sic] mean

Statement is correct

trying to say the guy is sic twisted sadistic son of a biscuit

The Latin adverb sic (“thus”, “just as”; in full: sic erat scriptum , “thus was it written”)[1] inserted after a quoted word or passage indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed or translated exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous or archaic spelling, surprising assertion, faulty reasoning, or other matter that might otherwise be taken as an error of transcription.

i am actually a 2012 nadota account creator, i just never posted there. when i signed up i remember looking through the boards and i saw a thread made by some guy called BEAT in allcaps and i cringed so hard when i read it i just never opened the site again. could have been 2013 maybe idk, it was his first post i think

1 Like

well actually i did open it after but it was like 5years later