Lbj mafia #1 day 4

Wow you missed the best era

this isn't you right?

Who’s hosting? @LuckyArtist?

1 Like

Cool stuff

I lynched iaafr at the start because of that one big post he wrote and I do not regret it. It was suboptimal play by the both of us - but I think this setup just wasn’t good.

Nice attempt but I'm wise to your tricks and I will be pointing them out to all the others wherever I see them

Same goes for you mr. “i am a frickin’ rabbit”

Nope, I posted 5 reads last game. All but flop town was correct

I think you also have to consider the impact of the reads and the way they are conveyed

For example, spamming “FLOP IS 100% TOWN” and getting really argumentative/insulting with people that don’t fall in line (when he is in fact not town) should be weighted more heavily

However, I think being kind of boneheaded in the right situations is a trait of good town play as long as you can reflect on it honestly after the game (or even pause and reflect mid-game if reads need reconsidering)

In conclusion keep at it bud

I got all 2/3 of my scumreads lynched (one was nk’ed). You died and dint have any impact. Keep trying, bud

I mean I was nked n1 so I think I am still on top in the hierarchy lol

I agree with the assessment that nking me out of fear n1 is not correct but I think it’s clear what the official opinion of the crowd is if you are a highly active and pushy player living to the end of every game - don’t get ahead of yourself

When was the last time alightsoul played a good game as town? Anyone remember?

Probably my most recent town game where I wasn’t killed n1

Happy birthday btw

If n1 nk’s are an indication of the order of hierarchy, then I’m the reigning dictator

Well you and I haven’t played a game together lately

In the games where only I sign I am nked n1 and the games where only you sign you are nked

It was just making friends and enemies from mafia scum with the added lynch vote mechanics

Fairly basic game with a close to 50% win rate rofl

I just mean that the lynch mechanics are just not too fun and just felt uninspired - thanks for hosting anyway and it was a good game regardless.

Oh really? Care to elaborate further?