Lbj mafia #1 day 4

i said it earlier that i dont think yns would not nk either, it’s pretty much the big reason why im sussing ewiz today. not to mention how incredibly clean ewiz has been while yns has definitely been dirty. i might be afraid of the ewiz outplay

when i think of players who purposely dont NK because they know it works out in their favor i think of Smarter players like Ewiz and Jacob, and not me or yns lmao

i could see it more if he came into the thread talking about it. like he did with 3p. also the image shit is hard to ignore.

Why would he talk about it? He did plenty of signalling yesterday with the mason garbage, he definitely knows not to lead you into a mislynch, he prolly knows he should nk you and nyte in the next 2 nytes while me and yns get lynched, i just cant not think about that lmao

ewiz is really smart and i think the no nk last night is a slip of those smarts. and im not going to let him beat me for it lmao. maybe yns will

1 Like

The only way for dan to win as scum is to get ewiz lynched lol

the only way ewiz can win as scum is if we both get lynched these next 2 days lmao. if i weer scum i prolly woulda thrown in the towel theres no way id be able to get you both lynched over me

im gonna lock ewiz in a min. just certain that yns is not smart enough to pull this

hold up. is it the same number of misslynches if no nk?

so it really didnt make a difference. and he would want to keep nyte and me in for that reason

oh god

lmao

what a game

like i hate to clear myself on the fact that im not smart enough to orchestrate anything like this, but its basically true. im a man of the ISO, a man of the sus and reading inbetween the lines. theres a reason i suck ass at scum, im not fucking whiteboarding how i should handle nks to win my game lmao

and im very certain yns is this way too.

@l0nch @old_electrowizard_acc @l0nch DEEPTHROAT

lets do this

no wonder ewiz got really mad my ersu vote didnt count lol

@Nyte help

idk i cant imagine him outting us as mason then not getting zeused. such a free town clear for a scum. fuck idk

i think he found the exploit and wanted to be public about it, and him not getting zeused is because he was one of scum lmao

im certain its not yns because of the no nk so go ahead and flip me to ewiz to end the game

yeah so I’m gonna not lynch the guy who I and everyone else in the game has been town reading and instead lynch the guy who pushed lynches with friend the entire game