Lbj mafia #1 day 4

Sounds fine by me, i never expected you to pick up on things that smarter people might anwyays.

also btw me, being of genius level IQ and a master of the game of chess, would have thought of that tactic as scum and determined it to be less than optimal in play

this is why im a better player than you but a worse player than ewiz ā€“ heā€™s just trying to eek out the V and i prolly wouldnt have noticed shit if one mason got flipped last night. its a shit situation for him anyways barely remedied by the fact that were both awful to read as town lmao

my roommates cat just made frog noises and like vomited up something that looks like shit what does that mean

Should I coup de grace my roomies cat while he isnā€™t home so he doesnā€™t have to go through the pain of a pet dying

ye, dont forget you can Culling blade the cat without damaging it first because it has a low HP pool

@LuckyArtist when does the day end?

36 hours from day start would be 11pm pacific tomorrow (11/10)

thanks lucky

@flopagis Iā€™m voting ersu or epok

Please vote ersu. Heā€™s the most likely to no nk due to afk and the friend stuff with him looks like a clear bus

ersu doesnt seem like the kind of guy to not nk, but i guess he didnt respond on the site for like a day and couldve afked it

you seem like the only guy whoā€™d do intentionally no nk lol

Dude, not nking tonight makes it a random chance to win on final day (1 on 1, so goes to a roll). There wouldā€™ve been no reason to do that.

youā€™re welcome

Thereā€™s literally no reason to not nk last night. It had to have been an afk thing

well i know i didnt think of it and i know yns would not have thunk of it

i know that now which is why you typing LMAO as first post was really strange to me

i mean maybe yns wouldve thunk of it and im not giving him enough credit but somehow i dont think there was much going on in that noggin other than chinese chicks

youre the kind of guy who wouldve stated the significance of the no nk in the first post too

Are you fucking retarded or scum? I typed lmao because it was absolutely stupid to no kill and, at best, scum wincon now comes to a 50/50 diceroll. Why the fuck would I have ever no killed?