Lbj mafia #1 day 4

correct i didnt guess that masons were in the game

that was on me

the 3 masons this game were the antithesis of good town anything but hey

1 Like

Hey Nyte.

Nyte.

Fuck u bich

And also you’re fucking lame because you pulled some fake claim no flip role shit and still act holier than thou

that was a holier than thou move

i tried to zeus myself in an antitown fashion to make the game still a game after the tree zeus made the game way too easy

was still way too easy because ersu doesnt know how to play but its like one of his first games so w/e

Ersu played d1 perfectly

ear perks up

i mean i will take blame for making you hate me d1 and thus less likely to listen to me but nobody else in this game made a case like this, period

me correctly townclearing jdance

is it bad that I voted on rora’s poll

Don’t talk down about anyone else’s play dude. You made a giant fucking mess.

if you read the first 200 posts of d2 (you wont cuz mad) youll see i had the game pretty much locked until a bunch of tilting shit happened and then i went stupid

yes i will admit i was stupid and ill admit i alienated town players and made them less likely to follow me

but i had the best reads in the game at that point in time and nobody tried to work with me at all except dan a tiny bit

flopagis is a giant fucking moron and spends like 20 posts questioning my scumread of you instead of asking me about my scumreads that could actually be correct from his point of view

his entire idea of town play is him jerking himself off asking questions that dont seem to improve his reads ever and him never getting good reads out of it

It is actually preposterous for you to think that the mess of reads you smeared all over constantly was going to help anyone especially since you decided to make the game “harder”

I want you to think about that for a minute. Why would you flipping with no role have made the game harder for town?

roragok spends like 20 posts talking himself into his jdance tunnel because jdance is slightly different this game (hes a different flavor of ape every single town game) and voted scum on his poll

yall can be mad at me and call parts of my play shit and ill agree but none of you were remotely good

at least to your credit, you correctly identified that friend couldve been bussing ersu in one post, then promptly forgot about that for the rest of the game until like d4

I was mafia

presumably knowing im town makes it easier to read day 2

this is assuming town consists of players who know how to reread games with confirmed flips though

who erased your role was it a mafia janitor guy?

He literally did not even know he was recruited during that time. We obviously weren’t outing because rora and I didn’t fucking understand the dynamic like perhaps there was interference with another power role on his recruitment …? That was a tough moment.

What the fuck is a mason