Lbj mafia #1 day 4

right i forgot when flopagis read his mason pm

a team of mutually confirmed town who all know each other are town for sure who have chat (daychat in this game)

nyte and rora were confirmed to each other d1 and they recruited flop n1 but flop didnt check his pm until like the last hours of d2

You’re cunts for voting me off the island

sorry

It’s ok

No you’re dumb. I reread the fucking threads multiple times
The whole fucking thing
FUCK
YOU
FOR TALKING RIGHT NOW
Like hundreds and hundreds of garbage ass posts I had to reread and consider

fucking shut the fuck up

i asked for it to be erased on a whim when i saw tree get zeused i was like lemme just zeus myself and janitor myself to possibly cnofuse town

i think the only practical effect it mightve had is made yns feel good for thinking i was actually 3p and maybe strengthened his tunnel on dan

(i was vt, as i stated in my first post)

Hey I have a good read there Lmao

That means you are a good player. As scum I used to lynch the best town player every game. It was usually Supa or Cactus.

I literally had to assume you were fucking third party with a town possible wincon and chose town

especially after rereading your opening post numerous times.

The whole bus claim and the fucking garbage god fucking DAMNIT you’re narrow minded on what you left in your wake

its easier to work with me and get useful stuff from me if you actually talk with me during the game and direct my focus on things that could be helpful to you

ignoring my existence because youre butthurt and im tunneling you isn’t really the best way to work with potential town

pretty much everything i posted d2 after i started sussing you was shit because my sus on you was shit, yes

because i didnt realize the reason you were playing different was you ewre a mason

i guarantee you if you spent one post being like “what’s your world if i’m town” it would’ve involved me telling you to lynch ersu d2 no matter what

Do not blame your contributions on my lack of effort you fuck

not lack of effort

lack of a good idea of how to work with other town

your level of effort was fine

which again ill admit i poisoned the well by flaming the shit out of you d1 and being pissy all around

but jesus christ you’re a confirmed PR and you vote me 20 posts into d1 in locked votes and im a goddamn tryhard

And I could say the same of you, instead I’m just saying you fucking dumped every possible scenario in the thread cluttering up everything and have the fucking gall to blame other people for not playing with you correctly?

Taking some fucking goddamn responsibility for that shit and shut your fucking mouth about “dogshit” players like you fucking spammed in the graveyard.

Nyte was probably the best player (except myself - of course) in this game. Iaafr played decent but shot himself in the foot big time by d white-noising to extreme levels and flip-flopping constantly

the point at which you couldve worked with me was long before i dumped my worse iterations

my reads got better up until post 167 and then it all went downhill cuz it was me talking to myself and watching rora talk to himself and watching yns randomly show up and vote me and tunnel me and dan (a townread for most of that day), watching ewiz flame me while still sussing dan/you, watching rora muse over flash wagoning jdance, watching flop ???, and watching you muse to yourself about i dont even remember what

there was very little town-town interaction and that was partially my fault but also partially just the inability of this playerpool to figure out how to refine reads with their own townreads

(this last part isnt even really a thing for like… the majority actually)

@ersu you did good for your first game. even better since you rolled scum. I hope to see you in future games.

2 Likes

My Townread