LBJ Mafia #1

congrats at staying bad as town, if town (which i am leaning but not very strongly)

epok: if iā€™m wrong, iā€™ll probably fix my read by the end of the day. do your thing.

glhf thanks

it is indicative of town you but youre never comfortable enough as scum to get to this point

so you spin a gigantic post first and it assuages your fears and you get to playing good

like at this point if youre scumread for it well thats it you made it lol

that is a valid theory yes

however, coming up with that way to scumread me is not something i would consider out of your scumrange.

i continue to be town, and town players who scumread me for the entrance alone and lock that read in are simply dumb. if you are actually town, it should be apparent to you that i am town by the end of the day (as i stated in my entrance post), so discussing this theory of scum!iaafr more is unlikely to be pro-town.

you calling me bad as town doesnā€™t mean anything

We lynch nmagane today btw

1 Like

Youā€™re right it isnt lol. I was just making a point about how you scumread me for posting an LBJ nude and a lmao and i can do the same and for you to hastily mark me scum for that is kinda hilarious to me considering your circumstance

nevermind that youā€™ve seen so many games you know that i skim the first day piecewise and people always give me shit for it lol

regarding the two active votes of nma on me and yns on nma:

i would encourage not voting between me or nma at this juncture. it is still best for town if all town players hold their votes until later on. however, if it so happens that this game comes down to a nmagane policy lynch, iā€™ll be ok with that. iā€™ll still be here trying to find scum players the whole day.

Lock in those nmagane votes letā€™s end this day early

Nmagane votes are the best votes

yeah im totally downt o policy nmagane but ima wait till Eod anyways since day 1 is fun

to be completely honest the most recent games iā€™ve spectated with you as town, i didnā€™t pay too much attention to your play. i dont think we played any games together since namafia.com got created? i might research your previous games on this site to refine my read. the scumping i got was an instant reaction that couldā€™ve been for bad reasons, yes. still a real thought i had.

even on the previous site people gave me shit for missing out on details, its a critical part of my self at this point that i just miss out on things because i skim and my eyes lock on to somethin hilarious and then i go to the bottom to comment on it

the way you explained yourself in this post makes me lean you town. the repetitive nature of this post + your previous post indicates to me it comes from a place of genuine conviction and genuine emotions coming from the perception you were read wrongly for bad reasons.

anyways youre both TRs along with prolly nyte and i have no fucking clue what nma is doing lol

Iaafr is scum in my eyes.

No

congrats on being wrong if town!

Excuse me? The fuck is a tr