Lmao call the police retards

Now he’s going for high schoolers and I do not want to talk to him a lot anymore

Which part of this makes me insane

Yes. Can you tell by the posts?

Whats the point of shouting from the peanut gallery if we can just quietly observe with opera glasses. We’re not going to change jdance, theres no point

1 Like

I’m actually shocked that a 24 year old fucking 18-21 year olds is this frowned upon (in America?). Around here no one would raise an eyebrow if I told someone I fucked a 18 year old.

A lot anymore lol

feel free to never speak to me again if you’re insulted by me thinking you’re crazy
because I do.

Who? Me?

No that was a reply to Ian’s post not sure why it didn’t stick.

Ian

Jdance is doing great. Some people don’t want to hear that and they have to post here mean things about him. Really says a lot about their character that they feel compelled to do that - but it’s nothing new. Very predictable.

1 Like

it has more to do with being a person with an income and be of legal drinking age vs being a person who isn’t supporting themselves 100% and has just reached the age of consent

:handshake:

Most 24 yr olds on this site aren’t supporting themselves 100% and aren’t real adults

Look at - not to name any names - look at DotaKyle.

1 Like

aside from his social awakening i wouldnt say jdance working like a dog for his moms boyfriend is a great situation.

1 Like

Look at ElectroWizard. At age 24, living with his parents, a total loser virgin.

Age 25, daddy gets him a job, suddenly posts all over the forum about how he’s the hottest shit in the world for achieving a level of basic functioning. Con fucking gratys. Still a total loser virgin.

1 Like

Look at me - total loser virgin, all my life. Age: 40 years old. Posting on Namafia. Total loser virgin - sadly.

3 Likes

However: I am honest about it and do not represent myself as anything else. Which makes me a better person.

1 Like

She’s not dumb.