Logic Mafia

Look at screenshots for information

The only things I did with redstone were a beat-box machine and a few death traps.

Can we play this in a minecraft server? There are multiplayer minecraft servers, right?

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

I (Klaze-town) use a XOR gate on Alightsoul(Scum), Alightsoul(Scum) uses his XOR gate on Epok(Scum), Result: True

I (Klaze-town) use a XOR gate on Alightsoul(Scum), Alightsoul(Scum) uses his XOR gate on Epok(Town),
Result: False

I (Klaze-scum) use a XOR gate on Alightsoul(town), Alightsoul(tiwn) uses his XOR gate on Epok(Scum),
Result: True

?

I have no idea how this shit works

Pretty sure I was playing seriously the whole time, and nobody knows how this thing works until he gives us an example of what the results are

I think I get the gist of it, though there’s a 0% chance we’re getting any workable results at any point in the game

Yeah I just googled it and it seems annoying enough to figure things out even without the mafia abilities. Although the fact of it being complicated makes it that much harder for mafia to fake results, so I don’t know.

I think it’s possible for someone dedicated enough to just straight up solve the game with just a graphing calculator using matrixes…

actually yeah im gonna

unsign

this is a good setup, but it’s poor timing to run it right after benny’s shitty original setup. we need to run something more /regular/, i want to get more nubs in and its not good to give them a setup that is a little intangible. they should be focusing on getting the basics down.

i dont believe in closing game threads tho, someone can just host a different one and if jacob gets the amount of signers he wants and theyre not in a different game he can run his game concurrently. i would not recommend new players play this tho lol

I’m gonna unsign too because if I’m mafia I know I won’t have the autism to look up how this works to fake my results

i can vouch for this. nma is a p good host, posts tallies and answers questions and doesn’t post in the game thread like benny did. only issue is that i think ive noticed that goyclub members roll mafia in other goyclub members’ games. i have 0 proof of that since nadota is gone tho so you can take that observation with a grian of salt

i also wouldnt lump nma with the other guys, since he is the most frequent poster of them and doesn’t seem to bear much ill will

i bet if you documented this setup well in the discussion subforum people would be more likely to sign.

Oh wait im gonna be in chicago for 2 days

unsign

lmfao

Jones is worse. I don’t think nma would leave a game hanging either

Maybe I worded it a little wrong. Jacob’s not a total shit head like Benny and he’s not an angsty fuck like Jones lol

try playing minecraft with him :)

sign

Signing UP

i appreciate the thought dude