LOTR The Rings of Power

Yes, that tracks, old wizard man is Gandalf (ganondorf)

Not going to watch this anymore it sucks

Is refspi the American haritsuuu

Yes

Why are there 2 random middle school chicks in this show who look like they would be drawing anthropomorphic drawings in front of me during class

1 Like

Casting is fucking awful. An orc said "i will engrave a map on your STINKING back"

STINKING??

Based on what somebody said on reddit he is the Blue Wizard (because the constellation is the Gemini twins)

That's so racist.

there were 2 blue wizards iirc and they went east into rhun

That's the point.

Got an 86% on first physics practice exam god damn i am a ■■■■■■

The fire wasn't hot. It's definitely Sauron.

What?

1 Like

The fire around the impact where he landed. And the torches in the ice cave were giving off no warmth either.

I think you're right though, Halbrand is definitely Sauron.

I didn't say that. I wouldn't of said it as it seems the theory came from some spoiler of later episode scripts. I kind of prefer that he is not Sauron as it's better for the story. But certainly an interesting misdirection with what they did in the latest episode (introducing the Orc boss who is presumably Sauron)

Actually it's very funny if the plot they have planned is Galadriel reintroduces Sauron (Halbrand) into the world of elves, initiating the actions of Annatar and the crafting of the Rings of Power (2022)

You're reading too far into it. Halbrand does a few shady things in latest episode and everyone is trying to find the mafia -- I mean Sauron.

town's not playing optimally they've had centuries of sauron as the last scum after melkor was lynched and they just gave up hunting to let him find his minions