LOTR The Rings of Power

Finished lab due next friday solo

Done all the homework 3 times. One more practice exam before i get a 100% on monday

If there was a jubilee video on this website where you guessed who wrote what post everybody would get the jdance ones

Sorry that i produce value in this world of pot smoker loser

1 Like

me reading this

People had to work hard just to survive for all of human history but now that the industrial age happnened people expect everything to be handed to them

We are in a brief period of prosperity before we return to the mean.

What goes up always comes down

1 Like

I am sure that the stranger is Gandalf.
That's how you get good ratings.
Simple marketing strategy.

Gandalf the gay?

Gandalf the Ghey.
Gotta do that British spelling.

1 Like

3 Likes

those sailors wearing metal breastplates certainly have a lot of faith in their boat

this could be so much better with more visual storytelling instead of lengthy dialogue but that's kind of lord of the rings for you

visual storytelling? you mean like making 1/3rd of the characters ■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

no that's not what i mean

1 Like

Going to watch the new Rings Of Poopoo episode tonight.

this show really exposes how monotonous tolkien was. butthead son of arseface descended from the line of mcguffins with .69% elf blood they hailed from somewhereville. at least they didn't put any of the songs in yet.

orcs are unironically the good guys in trying to topple these shitheads. doesnt hurt their metrics that they are an oppressed minority reviled and attacked on sight

elves fucking suck and although the show captures their haughtiness and superiority complex well i hate that they still talk so much

yeah I agree that the race (violent, bloodthirsty) created by literal evil itself is best seen through the lens of "oppressed minority": mirrors modern day race relations pretty well.

1 Like