Low Priority Day 2

The players discover the dead body of @old_electrowizard_acc the All Chat Spammer

Day 2 Start

Day will last until November 23, 2018 3:00 PM or Majority Lynch

Alive Players

yns
Klaze
iaafr
LuckyArtist
epok
Nyte
Matticus
bazingaboy

Majority Lynch is 5

@mafiabot startday 1914

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches

Not Voting

yns
Klaze
iaafr
LuckyArtist
epok
Nyte
Matticus
bazingaboy

a31649d0-ed9f-11e8-98a2-8b98b7eff0a0

1 Like

what the fuck agubar u fucking mongo retard

Called it tards

agubar is actually retarded

town from highest to lowest read - iaafr, LuckyArtist, yns, Klaze

the scum group - Matticus, Nyte, bazingaboy

i think klaze is underestimating nyte but i townread his back and forth with iaafr. I think Nytes not as good as a lynch as bboy because she’s got like 5x the posts of him and when i iso him i still see scum, with his last post as a yns pocket, early forced townread on Nyte (definitely more forced than anything Klaze said). and Today i went back and reread matty and nyte’s convo and she towntold a couple times there while matty played really safe. either way i feel like bazingaboy is the Sure mafia and the other one is one of matty/nyte, and now im starting to see bboy’s read on nyte as early positioning for when she flips green

I think you’re 3p and your target is bazingaboy

epoks like the sure scum in this situation and I suspect the other is nyte but I think it’s never klaze never yns unlikely Matty unlikely bazinga

epok as scum just has to get bazinga and Matty mialynched

this is blatantly agendaed because bazingas TR of nyte is unexplained but that doesn't mean forced

also epok conveniently dropping the bazinga is 3p angle he pretty much agreed with me on yesterday

epok is scum with nyte and bazinga is likely 3p with target on me

did epok not read last night's eod

agreed

deepthroat died because he had epok and nyte the whole game and never wavered whereas epok and nyte are hoping I still townread at least one of them now

still just reads like nytes partner hoping for bazinga or Matty Lynch today

Nyte is 100% scum, I agree that epok might be 3p with bazinga as target (read d1, strange forced scumreads on bboy), but he also could be scum. I’m going to reiso Nyte but it’s probably Epok/LBJ

so yeah my bad on getting to epok scum too late in the day yesterday and then falling for nytes shit but tbf it still would’ve been agubar 4 nyte 3 with klaZe and me on nyte unless rora counted agubars switch for a tie

and I still feared if nyte actually town then agubar being alive would be game ruining cuz yns and bazinga as town would tunnel him today

no I think he’s just scum with nyte did you see the way he shaded bazinga foe townreading nyte as if he knew nyte is scum

I don’t think he acts that confident on nyte without being her partner