Low Priority Day 2

Townread: matty, yns, iaafr
Town lean: bboy
Null:
Scum lean: LBJ, Epok
Scum read: Nyte

I mean I could see the 3p angle making sense though cuz he was obsessed with agubar being fake

in which case Matty is nytes partner probably

can you explain the lbj angle

I have fear but I donā€™t see him as indvidually scummier than matty

this seems like a contrived reason to go bboy over nyte because epoks usually a proponent of the information meme and I don't think it's out of character for bboy to have less posts here as town?

and heā€™s not phrasing it like it makes bboy scummy to have a fifth of the posts which is a red flag

this is extremely contrived and fake and not a real thought because bboys tr of nyte is casual and not credit grabby at all

I mean Iā€™ll join klaze on nyte today but Iā€™d still be more comfortable flipping epok first considering now in my world, epok is klazes potential blind spot

How the fuck did u idiots end up on agubar

did you read the eod

Yes it was stupid

Iā€™m glad we didnā€™t Lynch Matty because if we mislynch Matty over agubar then itā€™s likely some town get stuck on agubar today

same with nyte but sheā€™s probably scum but her going hard calling me and Matty retards pocketed me at that point

U guys are retards and should have just ignored him like I said multiple times

you say this and I agree in a vacuum but yns and bazinga (if town) probably tunnel agubar today if we mislynch yesterday

itā€™s gamestate management stuff

It doesnā€™t even matter if they tunnel like that tho u guys are stupid

2 scum plus 2 idiots is 4 which means scum can openly force a tie for a half chance at winning in that situation

youā€™re dumb if you canā€™t see why we lynched agubar, I think heā€™s the real fucking big retard making a claim like that as town because he thinks he could catch 3p that way like wtf

I wouldā€™ve just preferred to ignore 3p but with that retard claiming we had to Lynch accordingly

how do you make this many posts without saying who you think the scum are

guess kkaze could be right with the lbj nyte world and epok 3p

Heā€™s not in my blind spot, heā€™s 100% scum OR 3p, but we canā€™t afford to lynch 3p today and I view him as more likely 3p than scum