Low Priority Day 2

oh wait miscounted forcing an agubar Lynch after a mislynch would bring it to 2v4 Mylo which I guess is kinda doable

im pretty sure LBJ is 3p or something he seemed really confident that we just ignore agubar like he knew he wasnā€™t 3p. I agree dan is pretty scummy too

imagine having agubar town alive today over Matty town alive today

is that rly the world you prefer

@Mafiabot Lynch @SOPHIE

Unless epok HARDCLAIMS 3p, in which case real 3p should cc and tell us your target

Klaze/Matticus are not scum cleared for me and lbj does not appear town at all. Gunna have to reread yesterday and figure out why deepthroat.

Suddenly weā€™re not scum cleared (reading as weā€™re almost certaintly town)? I thought I was your strongest scumread

itā€™s either bazinga with me as target or epok with bazinga as target

yns is absolutely never 3p
klaze isnā€™t either
donā€™t think Matty is either
lbj hasnā€™t been playing like it
nytes just red

Thatā€™s everyone elseā€™s narrative. Not mine. So Iā€™m responding to that.

thoughts on epokā€™s disappearance at eod and thoughts on his first and only post this game day?

Nyte has yet to say why Iā€™m scummy after being asked multiple times

But she insists thereā€™s no way lbj is town
Crazy

How about you actually quote some scummy posts from me instead of just saying random shit

The reality is that I believe there is 3p in Klaze Matticus and lbj, unless you believe agubarā€™s world where yns was 3p. Iaafr would have been my natural 3p sus because of his crazy train but the last minute break from my lynch should clear him of that.

I donā€™t rule out Matticus 3p here because he ended up voting agubar with a real weird position on it and heā€™s still leaving me open ended on town clearing even tho he wanted to semi clear me. He also hasnā€™t posted yet so weā€™ll see how that goes.

please post your top scumreads rn

You and nyte are the scum team

If Iā€™m 3p whoā€™s my target

Stop hunting for 3p when weā€™re not lynching 3p ever

you townread epok? is this association with me being scum? what happened to me needing to have upped the level of my scum play a ton foe me to be scum here?

Iā€™m hunting both because I donā€™t WANT to lynch 3p, but 3p is effectively scum now.