Low Priority Day 2

I don’t like u switching into agubar late like that after I emphasized mutltiple times how 3p agubar dying doesn’t fucking matter

Who is my target if u think I’m 3p and quote some scummy posts of mine

did you really read nytes eod posts thoroughly? the way she pushed matty and flamed me just came off rly towny and like genuine town anger at the time

I was awake then and honestly it didn’t matter cuz u all ended up voting agubar like retards

@mafiabot lynch nyte

I said agubar was the safe lynch multiple times yesterday basically for the reason that yns and bazinga and nyte would fuck up d2 if we mislynchrd and agubar lived

you can disagree but my thought process isn’t fake or not town

1 Like

I didn’t have enough confidence on nyte nor matty

You can’t be town this game. You’ve been so passive. You totally ignored Bazinga D1 except for your apparent scum tell. And now you’re formulating more reads on me and Nyte and hardly engaged with either of us.

1 Like

You were super defensive when I started asking you questions early on D1 and said that I was hard pushing you.

Your confidence is shit and worthless to me I was willing to listen to you yesterday but you were useless when it mattered

you followed me on the Matty flip when nyte showed up

right now it looks like Matty is town and nytes scum

I didn’t know you’d come back by eod (7am Pacific) and I didn’t know if you’d vote nyte

but ok I’ll take the blame

That’s a dumb way to approach the accusation. I will reread.

To answer iaafr: epok could be 3p instead of town after revisiting. He knew very early that agubar was lying.

either way I’m fine with either nyte or epok today

this is already a thought I’ve expressed this game day

How are you so sure of Nyte all of a sudden? You lynched me when I started questioning Nyte. You also said you disliked how I was playing when I wouldn’t join the Nyte train earlier.

EPOK HARDCLAIM 3P IF YOU DON’T WANNA GET LYNCHED, WE’RE NOT LYNCHING 3P, POSSIBLE REAL 3P MUST CC AS WELL

Go reread cuz otherwise stop pulling claims about me out of your ass

How my play even hints at 3p is beyond my understanding of mafia and if u wanna call me scummy then have some substance cuz not only am I town, I’m playing towny as fuck

Lbj opened with an epok lynch so I doubt on first glance that’s scum team and not a 3p/scum separation.

I was sure of nyte last night, allowed myself to get persuaded, and realized that retards like u all that lynch vote fucking agubar can’t be allowed if town is gonna win

And the key thing here is that anyone sure of me is dead wrong and going to lose town. So quit acting like you’re some great player for sussing me it just makes you look ultra retarded or scummy.