Low Priority Day 3

Wanna talk about my life like you know anything about it? But you’re just a lurker?

1 Like

no i really dont give too much of a shit but continue blogging lo

The important take away for me here with you was that you played pro-town ultimately. You expressed concern for mislynching and false reading people. You were literally the only player to make critical assessments about your reads and the current lynches besides once with lbj. I think I’d have to say yns played pretty well(better than you intuitively) for town but he didn’t case enough.

1 Like

all my moments of greatest confidence were on the wrong shit and i mocked correct town on correct suspicions (klaze and matty, who i hard defended d2 for shit reasons)

but yes youre right if you evaluate without regard to correctness, i played like i cared the most

i appreciate the thought

It was a struggle because your confidence and spam detracted from my reading but mostly I could tell you were incorrectly reading rather than scum.

all i ask, i asked this last time and ill ask you again, though hopefully it wont be an issue because hopefully i wont tunnel you incorrectly next time

when i’m tunneling incorrectly, just ask me to make a post evaluating the game as if you flipped town

i dunno if i wouldve come up with the right thing d2 but it’s still something i’d appreciate you ask me

I will say, and this might echo Matticus earlier but I don’t mean to echo him because it’s something I noted early d1 so I’m cautioning you here for future play: Matticus has you locked. His neutral play with you was completely calculated.

1 Like

yes in retrospect he tailored a lot of his scum play to match how i think of town

his suspicion of you was actually echoes of parts of my suspicion on you

etc

you highlighted this partially in the game but i just didn’t get there confidently enough, and then i tunneled you d2 again

1 Like

You have a lot of insights about interactions and psychology, the issue is that you talk about all of it all of the time as a stream of consciousness display and so it makes it easy to play around it. It’s very informative though.

2 Likes

no iaafr is pretty bad

2 Likes

iaafr is a beast, do not harass him

1 Like

You played well @Nyte but you should stop judging players for misreading players, everyone has has reads wrong occasionally (I’d say it’s actually very rare someone is completely on the money) and I enjoyed playing with both of you regardless of the read accuarcy.

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

Stop harassing nyte

keep harassing nyte

False. I pushed on klaze d1 until you and epik started the “oh ewiz and jdance are probably partners” dumbass bullshit that made no sense

Also, your argument with Matty at like 3 am before EOD made it very clear you were town and Matty was scum, but I was asleep and hammer was reached before I could switch you out in my reads

Other than this game being the first non-ruined game in a while, Benny is playing his first game without trolling by the looks of it in the other game, which makes the Goyclub containment rule a massive success, since he’s shaping up so people might sign the containment games and/or he’s let into other games again.

i dont think nyte would agree with you on the non-ruined part but this was quite the entertaining match

Ruining is blatantly cheating, griefing or not playing to win. Everyone in the game was trying their best to win, and voting town is not even close to ruining (everyone has done it, Nyte included in her last game).