Low Priority Day 3

What?

Still wondering who or what you are talking about.

Iā€™m talking about how you give people shit for having their reads wrong in the post game, sure, they couldā€™ve picked up that I was scum like you (though youā€™re biased since you were my target - if I had been on someone else, I wouldā€™ve perhaps convinced you instead) but it could also come down to me and matty replicating town behavior better than actual town players.

Essentially my thoughts, which I am sure you all have heard enough now

Mafia is a game of information asymmetry so if you are spewing your every thought everywhere during the game you are effectively eliminating any advantage you might've gained by reading the scum and also providing your opponents a nice roadmap on how to outplay you if they are in any way intelligent

Posts in the thread should accomplish something, usually from the following list:

1. Inducing scum to post something which will allow you to read them scum
  2. Inducing town to towntell
  3. (Least important as it should come naturally if you are doing the other two) towntelling yourself so other town can identify you
1 Like

One of the easiest ways to out scum is to make blatant mistakes and act scummy on purpose (while remaining vocal) and then see which players pick up on it. Iā€™ve considered doing it many times, but no one will ever buy your ā€œI was only pretending to be retardedā€ excuse when youā€™re flipping the script on them.

false it almost worked this game

Stop picking on nyte and patronizing her just because shes a girl

1 Like

Youā€™re doing that right now, not us

No you are

Thank you for clarifying. It sounded like you meant someone specific that I was harassing for reads. (Not really, I just felt that iaafr for one could do something with my input if he wanted) not sure who else you were referring to that I was being judge mental of in that way

Short list of LBJ the joke mafia moderator's sins in the latest game:

(locks thread)

I donā€™t know the extent to which Ragnarok was communicating with LuckyBlackJesus when he locked the thread but my guess is not at all - he was completely afk

Itā€™s frankly baffling that you can exercise such bad judgment just 1 game after this topic came up and the rule was clarified

I want people modded in mafia who have good judgment (or at least decent) and LBJ isnā€™t a qualifying contender

Additionally LBJā€™s bad decision as a host led Brendan (potential best mafia player on the site) to stop playing permanently and I think we should talk about that

1 Like

Agreed

Guess Iā€™m banned from the next 3 mafia games

If this kind of posting (about other active games) isnā€™t a against the rules Iā€™m instantly lynching whoever does it. Not that it would crop up that often, though.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
yns Nyte
Klaze Nyte
LuckyArtist Nyte
Nyte yns
Matticus Nyte
bazingaboy Matticus

Not Voting

53999b20-f130-11e8-80f1-375ca417de03

I see a valid point here, atleast when you consider that rora called for my Zeus when I thread locked.

Out of curiosity who else has found LBJs moderation to be problematic?

• Me
  • Not me

0 voters

Roragok specifically asked for it this game though