Low Priority Day 3

I was pretty sure Agubar was 3p, but even I had my doubts. Again, how can I read epok more accurately than you and I don’t even know him well enough or you to know if the scum tell makes sense?

It’s not really a scum tell but asking if someone is town is pretty stupid so I didnt really care if he read that as scum. He obviously had me as his target in hindsight

He described in one of his posts that his early read on you was due to a scum tell on you that he knows to make.

He doesn’t. That’s why it was so fucking dumb. I suspected him for that play.

In fact Matticus you’re making me question your townness by not only posting about another game but this bullshit “I had my doubts” about agubar

You’re fucking scum aren’t you

Fuck you

Man if nytes just gonna call everyone scum without any kind of reasoning I’m gonna vote on her

Really? You think I’m scum because I can’t help but notice this difference?

@mafiabot lynch @matticus

Difference??

I fucking tried to engage you on the agubar thing because it seemed fucking stupid and suspicious and you were pretty fucking adamant that it wasn’t even worth talking about and then tried to fucking say I didn’t sus your posts enough

Now you’re fucking trying to say some shit about having had DOUBTS about agubar ??? No fuck you dude

It’s matticus lbj

I never said you didn’t suspect my posts enough. I said you didn’t respond to them enough. I accused you of suspecting me too much without engaging with me about my posts and my arguments against your suspicion.

Is it you and Bazinga? Tell me the truth.

I’ve asked multiple times for people to make a modicum of a case for me being scum and it has yet to be done. At this point I’m sure it’s nyte + klaze since they keep trying to finger me as scum and there’s NO WAY town does that after the way I’ve played this game

@mafiabot lynch Nyte

You wanna vote me (@sdadasdas) and you think you’re town you’re fucking losing if you vote me. End of story.

Lbj being hostile and challenging everyone about suspicious posts but angrily talking about agubar and epok lynch is fucking stupid as well like if you’re ACTUALLY town then shut the fuck up and do work to help town you fucking upjumped shitbirds.

No you literally said I didn’t suspect them

You didn’t respond enough with suspicion about my posts.