Low Priority Day 3

Clearly he just made it up since he was 3p

Yes, he made it up, and everyone seemed to notice that as a possibility except you.

Are you FUCKING kidding me that’s what NOT SUSPECTING ENOUGH means

You're mincing words. I remember you saying this and I thought you meant the same thing:

Mei aobrkxks rnsjs e cjaldnd s

End this game it’s so fucking stupid. There’s literal two idiots letting too many “smarty” players fucking lose this game is probably what’s happening.

Just end it

Then I go to sleep. Matticus comes in with this, later:

m i n c i n g w o r d s

I asked you several questions and invited conversation up to that point and you just didn’t respond.

Lmfao you’re full of SHIT

I’m not. The fact that you think that we engaged in a way that made me your top scum read is so contrived.

I commented on the state of your playing, to you directly. I had made plenty of other posts in the game. There was lots for you to comment or interact with me on and you weren’t going with any of that. I sussed you for what you DIDNT say and what you DIDNT want to talk about. How the fuck is that not clear? Then you’re sitting here trying to retract what you literally said and tell me I’m mincing fucking words and now say shit like I am suspicious for sussing you without engaging you directly enough?

Are you retards not lynching nyte?

It should be you thinking about me in the case of suspecting and coming up with reasons or questioning mine. Up until you putting me as your top scumread it felt fairly ordinary for you to have medium suspicion of me since you often do.

You have to realize your last game with me you were mafia and you flew under the radar for me until you made a slip when it was too late for a casing (voting was already locked essentially) and you fucking killed me so I couldn’t out you the next day.

Your play being reserved like I said made huge alarm bells go off. This refusal to even talk about agubar possibly making some dumb play and your bullshit “low effort” d1 excuse

But frankly, right now, if lbj and Klaze are going to push me that seems a bit telling here.

@sdadasdas @LuckyArtist @yns @bazingaboy

I did talk about Agubar making a dumb play, but it just seemed SO dumb that it would be throwing the game. The fact that you considered him making a dumb play and still pushing all day for his lynch is suspicious – and once again you’re turning it around on me like I was the one that was thinking about Agubar incorrectly.

I think it’s provably gotta be Klaze if he’s decided this and is willing to drop the game on this lynch and lbjs logic is real bad to follow him. (He wanted epok when agubar was 3p, but then with epok likely being 3p he now gets mad at town for voting epok when he did himself… then jumps my lynch. Yeeeeaaah he’s literally done nothing but be defensive and lynch anyone who susses him)

So this is my call to town to play for fucking town and not retard shit. Is yns pocketing or actually Nyte confident? Is bazinga dumbtown or actually letting the “smart” active players fuck the whole game up. Is Klaze doing poorly under pressure and thus trying to all or nothing lynch me or is he really making that big of a mistake as town. Is lbj playing stupid because that’s what he does, (over)confident about nothing this game except his self appointed god status? Or is he fucking scum adding 0 to the town pool but his “confidence” in knowing who town is in retrospect.

Is Matticus just fucking fluff left and right, pretending to try and case me eod lynch day 1 with retard reasons that caved and threw a one off the Klaze “ you’re eager” to paint Klaze as scum when it looked like he was mega dead? And now he’s saying tons more fluff again except also super contradicting himself?

HMMMMMMMMMM

1 Like

No. You’re fucking twisting up everything I was saying.

What I DECIDED to do was play off the basis that agubar was not town making a batshit stupid play, because a decision had to be made either way. That being said 0 scumhunting was being done. I was either being heavily pushed or epok was pushed. Where would that have gotten town? With a mislynch or 3p dead but unknowingly. So I tried to keep it to the safe lynch - the suspected 3p.

Nobody here but iaafr at this point played to help town. So you can all fuck RIGHT OFF

1 Like

So there you go “town” goodluck with your decisions you stupid pieces of shit.

Yes, my reasons were dumb - truly. I wouldn’t lynch Agubar early D1 and I didn’t have well formulated reads early D1 and I was not playing actively (which I have been doing as town EVERY game since the 3 game in a row D1 NK on me). If you are town and you can’t see how weak your reasons are I just can’t believe it, and turning it around on me, once again even though you’re in the wrong.