Mafia Rules Draft

Yeah posting about is worse than someone cheating :confused:

the game is not over?

I didn’t say it’s worse bazinga I said that us talking about who should be zeused from the CURRENT GAME is going to inevitably ruin the current game

The posts have to be removed so more people don’t see them

i dont disagree but that takes from the goal of this post. I’ll hide it for now.

1 Like

Technically it's rulebreaking, not cheating

I thought votes were hidden but I was mistaken. If votes were hidden then it would prove who you voted for. Even showing that you never faltered in your vote is still sort of cheating.

Inactivity rules should be enforced too

Roragok that’s not an effective deletion

All of my responses to you and our back and forth need to be deleted and they can just click on the pencil on your post and see the original text

I understand if you have a different opinion on this matter but it seems to me like we have the same opinion and you just aren’t doing the removing properly

Nudity should be banned too I don’t wanna see some dude’s dick even if it’s really succulent

Also ban anyone talking trash about throne of lies, the best deduction game out there

MY bAD im new at moderating

ez solution:

unlist thread

relist thread when game ends

talk about rules is not disrupted, just delayed so it doesn’t derail an active game

this is really the only time i have to work on it so im going to leave it for now. post your thoughts on teh rules you dont have to read into it anymore.

Yeah, I see no reason to ban images/videos

The rule should be no screenshotting PMs - that’s it.

That's why there should be rules about no discussion of/posting PMs or private chat logs. Make rules against the things that are actually cheating/gameruining, not the larger categories that subsume them

Same with private chats. No copying and pasting either

Also, there needs to be a “you must play to your wincon rule” or else what yns did the other game isn’t technically against the rules

“Reactions and liking are not allowed. You will be warned first. Then mod killed.”

Why? Why not give them the same rule that you can’t do it when you’re dead/at night/not in game