Mafia Rules Draft

The only reason I see for that is that you can react then remove it and there will be no trace of it

I don’t see a solution to that but I don’t think it’s a big deal to be Quite Honest

Yeah, that’s a problem. No reactions is a good rule then

I don’t enjoy people posting images but sort of understand why people wouldn’t want it banned

But if we aren’t banning images why would we ban reactions?

Have you even read the two posts right above yours?

I’m cycling back to ewiz saying we shouldn’t ban images by making the two (images and reactions) equivalent

Idiot retard.
Reactions can essentially be used to Secretly Communicate with other players by using them and removing them before anyone else could see them. Posting Images doesn’t do that.

The issue with banning reactions is actually the fact that you can’t actually know when users are using it or not unless you were there to see it. The solution is to Disable reactions in the mafia subforum - @SOPHIE could work on that (hahahahaha).

That’s valid but I guess I’m too honorable to think of ever using it that way

To each their own

I could do a quick solution if that’s the case. Just been watching the convo

Well I “can” do a lot of things as well.

What’s your solution?

I didn’t do anything wrong. There was nothing wrong with what I did.

Rules against what jdance did and what rose did would be good

I think rather than saying no screenshots or no images we can just say private chat is private

That includes pms, chat rooms, host communications, etc

That should be stated better and a new rule.

I’m against screenshots in general. I feel arguments should be made with words and they clutter the game.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Its the same as quoting a post, but can be made more easily in certain instances

My thoughts are that we should aim to be unrestrictive as we don’t know how people are going to use these things in the future

If it’s going to allow someone some future enjoyment and it isn’t actively ruining things right now I don’t see a reason to make a rule about it

I’d rather have like 1 or 2 core anti-gameruining rules that actually get enforced than a long list of “don’t post screenshots” rules which are selectively enforced at best, indefensible or irrelevant at worst, and make the question of whether something like posting at night is acceptable confusing to new players

Could you write something that would be added?