Mafia Rules Draft

Yes, I will do that tonight or tomorrow

In the meantime I was thinking it would be useful and kind of fun for people to come up with and list out every way they can think of to ruin games.

We can look at the list and try to come up with some rules that will be consistent & enforceable and cover most of it

no girlfriend rule would be understandable. would u guys be ok with me and rose playing hydra that sounds funner anyway

tfw gf has no interest in mafia

1 Like

Did you meet her on the Epicmafia L4L section

play to your win con as a rule should counteract direct gameruining, the only issue then is people feigning ignorance as they gameruin but as long as the community is vigilant that shouldnt be a problem.

true love isnt solicited p:

there was definitely a problem with me and matt meeting and tripping and talking about mafia i really wanna post the picture but idk if im allowed

games over, you can share images postgame prolly. id just do it in the game thread, i accidentally derailed this topic a bit with my shit lol

alright cool

he came out of that point thinking he was black and saying nigga a lot and bullying me into sleeping

Where the fuck did this moron crawl out of

seattle…what about u

you know hes smart cuz he only wears one shoe

1 Like

alabama

is this one of dan’s friends?

when he was black he found the other one and waved it at me like a weapon cause he thought i was the devil

forrests best friend forever…

I think that’s too broad and open to interpretation but I’m mostly talking about ruining like out of game talk, general cheating or angle shooting

Why are you talking about me.

1. Night action order of precedence: Roleblocker > Jailkeeper > Tracker > Watcher > Doctor > Kill.

I usually use this for action order:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution/Normal_Game

1. When voting to lynch a player, you must place the lynch in bold for it to count. A lynch not bolded will not be counted.

Add “Do not use bold text unless you are voting.”

1 Like