Magic the Gathering thread

I'm a limited and eternal format guy. Haven't been attracted to standard in years.

Are you any good at drafting?

I play lots of magic

Yea I would run the tables at fnm back in the khans of tarkir days. Haven't been playing as much now but I still enjoy phantom cubes on mtgo. Recent limited formats have ranged from stale to mediocre to me.

i placed top 11 at a local tourney once (I was #11)

This new ugin is absolutely unreasonable when there’s this much ramp in standard

The virus thing kinda killed it for me. I’d play lots of paper and supplement that with mtgo/arena, but without paper tournaments to prep for , online has lost its luster

Maybe I’ll play old school I turn 30 soon so I can hang out with the old boys at GPs once covid is all over with

I gotta say this new chandra 1/3 is a house
Cavalcade just blasting me through diamond

GOBBOS and cavalcade to get my 5 dailies
Played against a dimir thief of sanity deck with my gobbos. They were annoying but when you run trash 1 and 2 drops there’s nothing to steal!

Goblin Snoop is the best card of this set

Veil of summer is a dumb broken card and should be banned from Modern and legacy.

Veil of summer is a dumb broken card and should be banned from Modern and legacy.

Isnt there more broken shit though

did u guys see the spoilers for the 2 new cards from zendikar rising??

Lightning shock is just a worse shock wtf

why is there more efficient simic fucking ramp
Has to be a lie

this is the future, LuckyArtist. you need to accept it.

ok now i know i should've realized you're meme-ing but as a mainly mono red aggro player and secondary rakdos sac player that rustled my jimmies

this is a 1-3 deck
i bring it upon myself for rare drafting

ya. i got to mythic with rdw cavalcade btw (before m21). just spam bo3. EVERYONE plays control/ramp in bo3 and NOONE maindecks aggro-hate in the first match. like literally u can get 95%+ winrate on the first game every single match at least ime