Mass shooting in america thread

Now to be fair I think women are in one way or another responsible

if you’ve never contemplated dying in a blaze of glory GTA style are you even a real gamer?

every time i come back to this place the people who inhabit it are less funny

5 Likes

Dude ultimately you are still unhappy with yourself cause you are still toxic and post shit like this on daily basis.

Yeah you might have achieved financial stability but you still have things outside of that to figure out to actually be a happy person.

1 Like

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/making-renewable-energies-competitive/

Financial stability is quite the relative concept especially here hahaha!

Thing is it is often the only concern people have growing up, in high school, in college and life after college and mainly promoted by society.

But they don't really teach how to do achieve that in a way that is healthy and happy.

I guess they just ultimately want unhappy slaves as a majority instead of happy, successful population that isn't going to settle for minimum wage jobs.

Who said I was unhappy with myself? I’m so happy with myself I believe everyone should be like me

1 Like

Nah if you were happy you would be trying to help others instead of trying to put them down or call names etc

1 Like

Wrong. I want to make losers jealous of how happy I am

1 Like

Haters of the American dream ITT

2 Likes

You need three kids and a wife and two cars and a mortgage before you can be happy yns you fucking dope

False all you need to be happy is a twisted bow

Rs3 jmods are responding on reddit calling the OP edgy

Your game has 2 months

No one plays rs3

When rs3 mtx stops paying the bills osrs will start taking hits

1 Like