Mass shooting in america thread

I only follow elite political operatives

who are these people

Twitter retards

basically anime and 4 chan drove these people into murder suicide

I'm just trying to process

8chan is COMPLETELY LOCKED DOWN.
Federal agents are part of the moderation team, and Jim Watkins is cooperating with an investigation.
For the past three days genuine anons haven't been allowed to make threads.
DO NOT POST ON 8CHAN, 4CHAN OR NEINCHAN!

Reason for 4chan : Self explanatory.
Reason for 8chan : Now completely locked down and compromised. In full honeypot mode.
Reason for Neinchan : Neinmoot was raided by the Feds and kicked from his apartment. Neinchan has been under SQL and DDoS attacks recently.

DO NOT POST ON ANY MAINSTREAM CHANS! ALL ARE COMPROMISED DATA COLLECTION OPERATIONS! This is how it ends. Unless they already own this place, they will come for Endchan too. Prepare for an exodus - away from Clearnet and Tor.

1 Like

Rest in peace

yns is a such a sad person
you'll find another waifu just be patient
also working 40+hrs/wk x7 days doesnt make your life more meaningful than mine.. you just got cucked into doing it and making as much as i do but for more work. if youre happy living in your ignorance then im happy for you. Mainly i pity you.
And yes you were nausea/vomiting/couldnt keep anything down from chronic drug use iirc and i empathized with you but youre actually just a cunt and nobody likes you. You need to put on some weight and get your shit together because from what i recall seeing in the pics thread you look like an anorexic tryhard trying to impress randos on the internet. I got a lot of patience (exhibit A jdance) but get a grip.

2 Likes

with kittens here, yns is way past line.

1 Like

Hello? Someplace relevant?

have no idea what you’re talking about I shot dope for a bit then stopped doing it and it’s been 3 years since I’ve done anything. I think you’re just jealous of my 16 BMI since I look like a high fashion model (objectively more attractive than people with a BMI above 18)

I wear high fashion because I look high fashion, I drive German because I look German

My job consists of sending insurance policies to people and getting paid

its a feminist problem obvs.

i thought you were a pimp. YNS gone legal? Say it aint so.

I’ve gone from pimping bitches to pimping policies