Matticus Mafia Day 1

What did he mean by this?

I could say the same about you two going on about me

I'm not even going on about you I want to lynch ian lol

I was talking about kyle and faz

I was litereally meme/not serious voting you at first with Kyle town circle. its a great way to make something look REAL as town circle to get a REAL pressure going

Allegedly you want to lynch ian too but you never even vote him

In fact I think he's likely scum because so many people suspect him but end up voting somewhere else

but when you go out and say. vote kyle i want pressure on him that defies all reasoning to vote a person. if he knows you are doing it for PRESSURE not because you think he is MAFIA he will react as likely town player would

That was the exact reasoning kyle used for voting me

Also these two posts directly contradict each other

You can't say your meme votes were real pressure then invalidate my pressure votes on kyle

Yes kyles play is shit

Can we focus on scum (ian) instead of whining about people lynching you klaze

My vote on you was not because I thought you were mafia but to go along with kyles pressure play.

Kyle was providing reasons why he thinks you are mafia i just reinforced that. I didnt personally needed to provide the reasons I did provide them at the time i actually started to scum read you.

I am not "invalidating" I am disagreeing with you or your read on him. Just like I disagreed with your Jones vote that did absolutely nothing at the time.

That wasn't my point. I don't see how you can praise kyle's town circle as something GREAT then when I do the same (not really) it "defies all reason".

And by not really I mean that my push was way less memey. Kyle stated he wanted to lynch me because I do poor under pressure and that he had no earlier scumread on me

why do I feel like both klaze and jenanda are just talking about non-sense whole day.

Jenanda has probably 60% more non sense than klaze but klaze's interactions with me just dont feel useful or real.

klaze you are just asking me questions for the sake of asking questions and last one doesnt even connect to reality.

show me where i said KYLE CIRCLE IS GREAT?

I dont give a shit what your circle does if you think its helping you to get reads do it

I just dont townread you at all thats the bottom line.

Which is EXACTLY the kind of lynch you would categorize as "defying all reason" but somehow it's great in your mind suddenly