Matticus Mafia Day 1

How is that garbage pressure real when a post later you tell us how useless it is

If Kyle used "to get pressure" vote "klaze" as primary motivation of your lynch than it was garbage I dont remember the details what he used to start a bw on you

The whole charade about "casting doubt" is by far the dumbest shit I've read in a while too, which was the main reason why I scumread kyle for the longest

that was more or less funny way of pushing buttons

I can see it being viewed as "trolling" but if he is doing it seriously as town he could use it as a read.

I just dont see how mafia can use it as a serious read to push on someone.

I can see how town can use it as a read to think you are mafia.

I can see how fully confident mafia can use it as a joke to make you look scummie.

I think you guys are just griefing the thread arguing about something stupid

I think kyle was serious and not trolling there
I think slowdive was absolutely trolling there.

Nobody cares, you guys aren't scum, let's lynch someone actually scummy

how is klaze not scum?????

what happened?

How are you not scum?

The biggest difference is that unlike you faZ, kyle doesn't base his entire game around early gutreads and has stated that he is lynching me based on "anti-town" play but fails to realize he's done the exact same things he's accusing me for but 10 times worse

what happened with progression here?

yea 4/15 soul townreads day 1 is significant

You view everything your early gut-read townread does through rose-tinted glasses so it's no use talking sense into you

Or you're scum that knows he's town (more likely)

how is THIS a thing?

you are pretty much calling klaze scum here

I d like to hear your reasoning Asoul. on your klaze read. and on my read. and your progression on the reads

yes I do it better than anyone on this site 100% hands down no argument