Matticus Mafia Day 2

i think ians reasonsing day one was really good on this topic and is worth revisiting and ALSO he fake claimed cop which is not the role to fake claim if ur trying to 'force a lynch quickly' as he says he did so i think thats extremely sus.

also it is funny how faz raged at me for talking about sk and then today immediately talked about sfk.

seems like ur just low effort sheeping faz classic kyle

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
gwez Friend
KrazyKat faZ
magicmagininja kyle
Roragok gwez
Nyte Friend
ian Friend
faZ Friend
murs kyle

Not Voting

kyle
Friend

76fe64b0-6142-11e9-b9d2-dd4f67c6a828

o ima dye anyways. yall are fucking dumb never sheep faz after he fake claims, gets caught, and then bullies you into doing what he says

My lynch is not on you.

I'm simply interested in the interest others have on you.

yall need to grow a backbone

@mafiabot lynch faz

he:

1. is extremely hypcrytical. many of hte reasons he wants to lynch me are things he himself has done.
  2. fake claimed cop, then the cop died today and his explanaion was 'lol was trying to force a(n) (incorrect) lynch
  3. when people sus him he just gaslit them (nyte) into lynching the easy afk target (me)

this is super classic faz scum .

Friend you're 2 votes from being lynched please stop with the emotional posts.

I would like it if you are truly town if you'd give us a reason someone else is a better lynch

yea lynch faz hes manipulating you all and if you dont youre going to lose the game like a bunch of chumps.

i'm very interested in seeing what others think about faz as i'm a bit skeptical of him as well.

if u need to lynch me to lynch faz thats alright i think we are 1 or two of from last lynch anyways

@gwez
@KrazyKat
@kyle
@magicmagininja
@Friend
@Roragok
@Nyte
@ian
@faZ
@murs

fuck off kyle

I don't think he's super town and I like what friend just said for the most part but I still think he's scummier

stay whipped

1 Like

I bet Ian likes that tho.

In seriousness am I just crazy or I slow. People keep getting town tells from gwez but not me.

This line here is disgusting

1 Like