Nyte Friend
ian Friend
faZ Friend
murs friend

Not Voting

gwez
kyle

a5829030-6161-11e9-b9d2-dd4f67c6a828

lol think what you want, i was being completely sincere. my entire picture of the game had been refuted.

"haven't posted since" lol that was a day ago.

you are flailing hard. you've made so many illogical leaps today it's hard not to read it as manipulative. you're doing nothing but pushing emotion and slanted characterizations.

your summary of my "flopping" is ridiculous. 30 minutes? try a whole fuckin day. my apologies if being transparent with my shifting thoughts and attempts to make sense of the game seems scummy to you.

what is my post about kyle even doing there? i was quite clear that i felt that kyle was town despite at times looking scummy and that i felt because of this he would be a likely target for mafia to get lynched. him or me.

absolute horseshit. i've been very clear with the set of posters i consider scumming and am willing to lynch and very clear when my view on them changes.

what made me change my mind on you being town was your exchange with faz and you have been losing the plot more and more ever since. so thank yourself for that

the posts i quoted were all next to each other without very much posting in between u can read it , they were all from the same part of the day

you're lying and being defensive. how about we scum hunt together.

u may think im mafia thats fine. tehres still another mafia and an sk. who else do you think they'd be?

you being defensive here isn't prodcutive and is just making you seem more scum in my eyes. you aren't on the lynching table you hvae no reason to respond if you aren't threatened.

instead you could look into my reads on other players and decide for yourself if you like htem or not.

do you want me to quote more quotes of you flopping around ur lynch dick mafia boy

go for it. i'll be happy to respond "defensively" lol

apparently that's your game today. call everyone lying pussies whipped by faz. 1v1 me irl lol

sure i'll take a look at your reads and tell you what i think

all these were incredibly close together this was in the first 26 post of the day dont lie and try to say it was over the entire day.
the only 'viewpoint shattering' thing posted about me in between was this

you lynched me the post after

nonono

just you not everyone stop lying

i guess i did post 'yall' but re-reading through it made me realize its just you who has no backbone.

since your'e into asking pepoel questions, what do you think about kyle, and roragok

why do you think roragok refuses to lynch me?

why do you think kyle has the fewest posts this game of playing people.

i get u want to lynch me i dont htink ima change ur mind. at the very least we can try and get other people to talk no? no need to waste a day tunneling on this im probably dead anyways.

i don't agree, obviously.

i've been addressing your criticisms. if you can settle on a few i'll be happy to do so patiently and in detail.

what you claim to be double standards i see as apples and oranges. your entire characterization of faz's arguments this game, and with regards to you in particular rang false and you have been doing nothing but push narratives to attack people's credibility. that is what made me decide you were scum.

maybe, maybe not. kyle's play has not been the best and as i've been pointing out since the start of d2 i think he is an easy target for a mafia smear. i don't think he is scum. he made a lot of the same mistakes i did.

and there it is. i've engaged your not particularly thoughtful list of reads which includes only people you are trying to lynch. now i'll take a minute and read the posts you've been furiously typing in the meantime.

well if you scroll back a very short distance you will see that i agreed with roragok that you should be given time to come back and thoughtfully contribute to the game when you were basically rqing.

i proceeded to remove my lynch on you after murs voted you (murs being a poster i consider scummy) because i did not want a hammer before there could be more discussion.

dude im not attacking you.

your whole viewpoint of all of this is 'why am i not scum and you are'

but what im asking you is 'who else do you think would be scum and why'

you seem to be responding to me as if im defending myself. im not i was afk and if u wanna lynch me for that, go for it i can't really un-do being afk the day i said i'd be afk.

but what we can do is try and be productive going forward. tunneling me at this point does nobody any good.

im interested in this what narratives have i been pushing and how are they false ive mostly just qouted poeple.

you're doing a poor job of conveying this

i am not lynching you for being afk. i in fact gave you the benefit of the doubt for being afk. after having initially thought you might be scum i went ahead and iso'ed you (after faz asked me what i thought) and decided even though your contributions were not particularly substantive you sounded more or less sincere. it was after your actual non-afk posting d2 that i decided you were actually scum.

i'm glad you've come around to my point of view on this.