Matticus Mafia Signups

i think that surviving to day 2 is an accomplishment dude, condolences

Any rating system that doesn't put me at the top is going to be endlessly tweaked until it has fields for "people whose names begin with J" or something like that

How is suriviving to d2 an accomplishment

well I'm lynching the shittiest player in the game regardless of who it is on d1.

99% of d1/n1 actions are based on past history and general reputation

if nyte (the best mafia player on this site) or brendan (the best mafia player on thsi site) says nothing d1, I'm still lynching LBJ.

1 Like

I'm talking about nks more than lynches

well I don't think you're supposed to get points if you die on nk1.

How many mafia teams do you think do intense strategic calculus regarding their n1 kill before deciding to kill one of: me, klaze, bazingaboy

well it's obvious that being NKs should give you a reduced days survived value.

Bazingaguy died n1 several games in a row because dan kept rolling scum and presumably was like "yeah let's kill this afk player he knows me from Throne of Lies"

it's also obvious to me that days survived should be some multiplier that gives more points as players remaining/players approaches zero

Days survived should have negative impact on overall rating but should be balanced out by actions on later days having higher weighted value

you're thinking that dying on night1 "means your skillful"

maybe you should concentrate on playing worse so you can make it to later days and then win the game

you think the rhino out in the savannah with the biggest beautifulest horn is the "bset rhino" even though he just immediately gets slaughtered by some poacher?

kill yourself yous tupid fucking asshole

Clearly he is - you are just jealous of my horn.

Anyone who gets night killed can still get points from spoiler free gy

Hot take coming thru

when your rating algorithm for determining "who's best" is directly problematic when looked at through a lens of evolution

maybe make more like a zebra and you'd get a chance to reproduce and not get killed n1