Media apparatus stretching to Twitch.tv

I dont want wapo advertised anywhere tbh

It’s like saying that Political news on Cartoon network is fine - it just doesn’t fit.
(I am not posting any of my personal opinions here - only explaining what Numeta is saying because people intentionally strawman him)

Also anecdotal ofc but wapo guy running the stream seems the best out of all the livestreams because he doesn’t ban memery in the chat and he does funny shit like say twitch memes and subs to forsen

I'm glad you're not explaining your personal opinions because if they're as poorly formed as that statement id rather not read them. Twitch is not a cartoon channel. It's a place to stream. This is like getting mad that Justin.tv became more than a guy streaming with a hat on. It's just providing more content for their users.

I never said that it was more damaging - I’m only explaining to you what Numeta wrote because you don’t understand what he’s saying.

What do you mean?
Numeta is saying that it’s an Entertainment platform, while what Washinton Post is providing does not fall under that category.

I did understand what he was saying, and I don’t believe what he was saying to have truth. Nothing about Twitch makes it a poor platform for “Mainstream News” media.

In my opinion, the less stuff like that on it the better. WaPo is not what people go to twitch for - Obviously twitch shouldn't Remove it though , , but it's not a good thing for it to be there.
I personally don't think it will affect children or brainwash anyone because they simply won't click it, but it's simply just a Corporate Virus that shouldn't be Welcomed by the community.

The userbase of twitch does.

If you did by the way you admit that you were trolling by posting "Twitch IS a media website!".

Twitch is a media website.

Not very funny (or just extremely narcissistic which is also very likely)
(Also avoiding responding to my post above that)

They are not news

I’m glad we both agree that Twitch is fair play for mass media, and there will be little effect to them having a platform on Twitch.

It’s “fair play” but shouldn’t be there and nobody should support it until they stop streaming there, because it decreases the site’s quality faster than it already is.

I’ll read this thread once I’m off work.

Can you define for me what wapo is if it isn’t news then? Media is some stupid /pol/tard way of describing it – Linkin Park and Spongebob are also media.

I think that you need to work on your Reading Comprehension.

You edited that post 3 times but it still shows that you’re Misreading.

I don’t think so. I think he’s saying that fake news isnt news but it has to be news in order for it to be fake news so…

I edited to add background. I’m not gonna bother replying to you specifically, you’re just a troll anyways.