Media apparatus stretching to Twitch.tv

No, he is not saying that. Read the post that he replied you (that you wrote yourself) again.
He is saying that

are not news.

I never read any of the posts you made between my posts. I usually don’t because it seems that if you’re bothering to put any effort into it, it is probably you trolling.

That is the reason they are on twitch and News shouldn’t be - he is saying that it’s an entertainment platform not Public TV.

This is trolling. Posting only to talk to yourself and get attention, great admin!

He is replying to me saying the statement “is twitch supposed to allow everything except for news?”

Your troll misinterpretation isn’t worth talking about to me. Atleast numeta believes his shit lol

Not the same question. You forgot what you wrote yourself, which proves that you're the lying troll or illiterate!

Numeta's response to the first question is : Because they're not news.
Numeta's response to the second question: Loaded question, but yes - in the scope of this argument that we are having.

You could go "That's hypocritical!" but no, if something doesn't belong on twitch but rather another streaming platform it shouldn't be welcomed there just for the sake of it.
I am not supporting the "Burn it down" opinion by Numeta but, as I said before, it's not a good thing for twitch, WaPo, or twitch's Audience.

it shouldnt be there because it sucks, not because of some “entertainment only!!” reason. I dont know if you have noticed lately, but the news has become a ton of people’s primary source of entertainment. not that it should matter.

Notice how even though I know that you're a troll I don't act the way you do - you act this way because you know that I'm not trolling and you are just Incapable of making arguments past Children Strawman level.

That’s definitely true and I think many of the things on twitch aren’t Technically considered entertainment but I was just using that term to simplify the argument (for people like @SOPHIE and @a2pas).
It’s Trash - corporate Trash. Just another symptom of the Political Virus everywhere online these days, a waste of everyone’s time (in a different way than gaming - a way that is distinctly worse)

I shudder at the thought of the people at washington post talking about how they should stream on twitch.

It isnt different in that way.

How is it a worse waste of time than gaming?

It is as the people spending time on it (usually) don’t realize that it’s a waste of time. (I remember talking about this in the Caucus thread.)
While Gaming is a recreational activity and the people spending time playing or watching games know that (to a much farther extent at least).

disagree but I am bored now. ta ta!

Do you think it’s better - after coming home from an 8 hour work day - to play Screen games , or read Online Pop-politics for the rest of the night?

That’s down to one’s own opinion.

It also has nothing to do with what Washington Post would have to offer in their stream.

You shouldn’t strawman for no reason.
It clearly has to do with what WaPo are providing on the stream - they’re providing political content, in contrast to Twitch’s gaming content.
You could say that it’s “down to one’s opinion” if it’s worse or not, but it’s also down to one’s opinion if it’s a bad thing to spend money on heroin.

That wasn’t the argument. I don’t know why you pivot away from what OP proposed and instead accuse me of strawmanning.

Anyways, Twitch’s initial outset wasn’t to cultivate gaming communities, or videogaming streams. They have no qualms letting in anyone to use their site as a platform, especially one like mass media outlets where there’s some ethics and self-criticism/self-censorship involved, probably more than what’s required in the Twitch ToS.