Media apparatus stretching to Twitch.tv

Nobody arguing this.

You are the one interjecting between me and huber to make remarks like that. (which are wrong)

Check your posts- there are a few where you overthink my “This is a non-issue” replies to OP, and substitute your own argument.

No I don’t do that.

You should be more self aware.

You are the one misreading every single post.

I wish you clarity in the future.

They followed the money dude. In addition to the amount of people using justin.tv to stream games (it was originally not popular because games were hard to record without a capture card. OBS is only 5 years old, but when it came out it was only a year before Justin realized how many people were building rigs to use OBS to stream games and followed his nose.Game tournament streams have always been popular has well, and he probably realized this.

You should read more about Twitch and Justin, maybe watch an inteview with Justin Kan if you have no idea how the hell any of this became anything. yes, Twitch was once a spinoff of Justin.tv made for gamers (because so many people visited the platform only using the /gaming category and not the other categories), but Twitch is simply a Rebrand of Justin.tv at the end of the day. he simply redefined the solution to be oriented towards gamers first and then grew out from there, but the whole point was for people to sream anything they fucking want buddy

youre really deluded if your core argument is Twitch was made for Gaming in 2011 sneer. People don’t want to visit more than one website, that’s why Livestream.com eventually went under

reading this now

Another pathetic post attempting to assume a high-ground when you are lacking arguments and all you can do is make failed jokes.

i remember watching streams on justin tv when i was literally 10 years old, holy shit time flew by.

No that’s not my core argument at all, you admitted to not reading my posts so you shouldn’t talk about that.

I remember watching Justin’s stream. It was so weird. He would stream 24/7 from a hat and the first time I checked it out was at night and he was sleeping with his hat facing him on the table. I thought it was so weird

Also Remember watching him go on a date. It was pretty hilarious

I seriously, sincerely, wish you the best.

nevermind this is a boring thread so im not going to read it but i do have one question.

what is a wapo and is it a good or a bad thing

You clearly have some things- issues- that I really hope don’t send you back to posting on /vg/ or /int/ or w/e you do off this site. You’re extremely bitter and it’s affecting your ability to think.

You’re pathetic and these replies only make you look more like the caricature that you have painted for yourself. It’s very “coincidental” that you only started making these Pitiful posts once I commented on Online Politics too - your personally defining topic hahaha.

I am sorry that you are in this state. I hope you recover.