Melee thread

Nothing will overtake melee, but if smash 5 is good, or not as cancer as smash 4 I donā€™t see why melee players wouldnā€™t play it.

My biggest issue with smash 4 was that it devolved into just spamming shield and grab. As long as SMASH U has more ways to approach and defend Iā€™m happy

yeah i think ill play smash 5 casually and continue to play melee competitively. reallllly wanna be ranked in socal next season gotta stay on the grind.

For melee thatā€™s hard as fuck but gl friend

im rly close :3 fuck up (the bottom half of)ranked players here regularly i just need to go to more stuff and be more consistent and i know i can do it.

gonna start posting clips here cuz why the fuck not.

1 Like

https://gfycat.com/ShorttermUnhappyArctichare

I live in northern Canada so I only get reasonable ping to Alaska BC and Alberta

do u get good ping to like vancouver bc or just more northern bc?

Iā€™m gonna be at cascade if ur going to that

Vancouver depends on the isp. I get like 40ms with a good connection tho.

Vancouver netplayers are super whiny tho. If ping is over 20ms they will auto ESC anytime they drop a game and say ā€œtoo much lagā€

Damn ur good as fuck ROFL

Nice hand offs that was SICK

Playig melee right now who up

im new england geegee

40 ms isnā€™t even bad tho. anything under like 64 is acceptable to me.

Ima hit u up on netplay when im next in vancouver. you on smashladder?

yeah ill hit you up. 50/50 chance i just tilt and start doing protest SDs because i tend to do that agaisnt ICs.

played agaisnt that fauxhebro vancouver ICs and it was pretty miserable

nothing personal tho

i dont have to play icies, i have other characters too (my three best characters are all kinda ā€˜cancerā€™ tho)

yeah i know about fauxhebro, heā€™s pretty good i rly wanna play him when im up there. I love IC dittos

who do u play?

Sheik/peach are my strongest characters

Dabble with Falco samus

I beat grimelines with zelda.