Mental Ward Ramblings

Found one of my old short assignments!

1 Like

Perfect for GPT

@JDance Hang in there. You will be fine.
Time heals all wounds.

Get well soon @JDance

1 Like

I slept for like 4 hours the ambien kinda knocked me out but i was having auditory hallucinstions

https://twitter.com/dbrand/status/1626729479056904198?t=uMv5ccNddodfLuoR841dcg&s=19

1 Like

I am incredibly surprised they havent railed on me for not eating anything yet. I have to call a nurse every time i have to piss so i just havent been drinking anything. My piss has been incredibly brown

Lol they sent me food anyway

Youre insane!

Thats a tv up there.

Let's work on the official NAMafia recovery plan for jdance.

You should start with drinking water and eating food. It's ok if it's shit food. No need to be so dramatic

There's nothing funny about this situation ■■■■■■■ just because you had the willpower to check yourself into a hospital doesn't mean you have the capacity to now engage with the rehabilitation seriously. Listen to your doctors you stupid ■■■■■■, you have BDD and you need to be medicated, life will be so much better for you afterwards.

You're posting about the mental ward with some filter of irony because you're too cool or too good to get help for yourself, so here's my advice ■■■■■■: you're not too good for it, nobody is. If you're having bad thoughts or have a mental illness then you need to be medicated and you need therapy for it, you need to treat it seriously or it will just keep ruining your life again and again.

5 Likes

1 Like

I don't think Jdance has BDD or needs medication or whatever I think he just needs to moderate himself a little bit. Yes he had an ugly situation recently but now it's time to channel that energy into self-development and strength.

BPD and he absolutely does need medication you ■■■■■■, also channeling the energy into self development and strength is what therapy is but he needs professional help with it and he won't be able to get shit on track if he's not correctly medicated.

Based