Mental Ward Ramblings

I am begging u to meet 1 person in the outside world

I am begging you to stop projecting your shitty attitude onto other people ■■■■■■. Jdance needs medication or he will keep self sabotaging through self destructive behaviour. By telling him not to get medication you're just telling him to keep fucking up his life.

What is this costing you?

I was put in a mental ward because I was drunk beyond belief last year. I never want to go back again

Yeah dude your one experience with the psych ward doesn't invalidate millions of other people fixing their life

Don't you have a thread to be attention seeking in ■■■■■■

SAMMY BOOOY

2 Likes

Bruh Andrew Tate would just call him weak

Built like a girl

Just cu i got articles from all over the globe tmsaying how I'm such an amazing racist don't mean I'm seeking attantion

Thats not jones

2 Likes

correct, he aint wrong tho

He is wrong.

1 Like

You're a delusional ■■■■■■ who gets off on the attention from "ruining their life" (wasting mental health resources to get sympathy from girl you abused)

Read a book

The fact that you had the physical discipline to restrict yourself to a psych ward but not the mental capacity to engage with it seriously means you will genuinely never get healthy

You have no life and no friends.

How am i supposed to engage with it seriously if im still in the ER waiting on an inpatient bed. I havent seen a psychiatrist, a therapist or otherwise

Ive literally been sitting here in isolation with nothing else to do but post on namafia

Ewiz alt account