Metagod Dota Advice thread / Ask me Dota Questions

Ask away

Is QAnon real?

1 Like

Based on only the government motives to fake these things that we know of so far, when is the next school shooting likely to occur?

Metagod Dota Advice thread / Ask me Dota Questions

This is a waste of your intelligence

Also, I think the existence of QAnon has widespread implications for high level DotA

What’s next for the Meta?

do you think icefrog will revert the deny xp changes

This meta is all about double bottle.

The two unbeatable heroes this meta are Abaddon and Kunkka both playing support, both stacking bottles to heal the team and doi insane things.

Literally buy 6 bottles on Abaddon and kunkka. Share them with allies and but primarily your mids. Often if I do well with a good 2 minute stack double pool I can early buy a bottle and pool it to my mid. IF you win your mid lane, you win 66% of your games imo.

Kunkka with X marks the spot and nuke. You can even skip Tide bringer for max dmg but do w/e you want for skills really. Just max torrent and stack bottles. as a support you can farm neutrals, harass enemies infinitely and heal allies infinitely.

Abaddon + APhotic shield allows bottle sipping. Can be applied on allies as well.

Lots of heal and mana for coil harass and support. INSANE

Get both Bounty runes with proper pressure and get 2x refills.

Buying Bottle is super op in that you can buy it from the side shop when you’re either behind or ahead. Or you can swoop in from mid to a side lane, drop slot efficiency at their secret shop as you buy a bottle and use it.

If you’re playing mid try to gank at 4:30 or at least secure bounties. Early moral is big.

Sleeper op - 4x Power Tread Broodmother & Bloodseeker is godlike. Odd that they have the same letter count on their names. Quad power tread swapping is probably the funnest shit in my history of playing Dota (right up there with my SIGNATURE EARTHSHAKER MID BUILD)

YOU WALK AROUND TREAD SWAPPING 40 AGIL + with QUELLING BLADE AND MEDALLION.

YOU CAN SWAP OVER 40 AGIL TO STR TO INT WHEN CASTING. ITS ACTUALLY THE MOST BROKE SHIT LMFAO 6k gold to be unkillable.

SHITS BONKERSS LMFAOOO

1 Like

Point and laugh faggot but hes right

1 Like

:goywarning:

1 Like

@SOPHIE please add this as an emote

@Agabar

I feel as though he will possibly reduce the exp the ranged one gives, or maybe add a new creep or neutral effect to the game.

Yes, are you a :goywarning:?

I made it

Thanks keep up the good work

someones mad (and also a :goywarning:)

I’m not mad.

1 Like