Mindhunter Signups [Optional game!]

Well, I had fun designing it at least.

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

dont really want to play until after the iother game is done tho

What’s got you down?

I mean if you’re talking about the lack of signs I think the answer is damn obvious
Game looks fun.

Head cold

feel better mattychan!!!

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

No Zeus plz

@mafiabot sign

dont let stove play he is punished for fucking afking for 24 hours

@mafiabot sign

"We don't have enough signs for this game."

"Don't let Stove play because he only made five posts in one phase!!!"

Hey maybe let the host decide what they want for their game and cram your shitty opinion for once.

I'll start signing games again whenever Faz fucks off or stops trying to police everybody into his inflated standards of activity (not holding my breath on the second one).

1 Like

Bitch fuck you. Host has rules another one of your afk mother fuckers goes afk and ruins another game

If you were this active in actual mafia games you signed up for there might have never been a problem

The host made the "must post every 24 hours rule" halfway through the phase, after you harassed him about it, and after Stove's first post of the game was a warning that he was going to be low activity for the phase.

You are the game ruiner, not AFKers.

1 Like

Yeah keep implying that my activity in games has been a problem in the last six months dipshit.

1 Like

"AFKers are RUINING this community!" screeches the autistic baboon as he flings shit at hosts until they kick a non-problematic player out of their games for the third game in a row.

1 Like

Not sure afkers opinion matters in this community

You have no weight

Link the last game I AFKed. Not the anon one where I was doing it on purpose. Go for it.

The one you got lynched day 1 as scum