Mindhunter Signups [Optional game!]

There was a minimum post requirements you idiot. What purpose did you afk for to get zeused?

What game is this? Link it.

Nah you can find it yourself. Within last 2 months.

Nobody else was zeused or replaced for their activity even though every phase several players did not meet the "30 posts per day minimum". It was just me, and it was just because you pressured the host into it.

I told him to zeus 3 players below the threshold. I didnt know it was YOU its anon game.

1 of low posters was name killed slowdive

It doesn't matter that it's me, it matters that you got someone replaced who wanted to play the game and wasn't doing anything wrong. It's just what you think is wrong.

It wasn't a fucking rule, it was the title in the format. Nothing in the thread itself said anything about content thresholds. Nothing would have happened if you didn't whine constantly about it. And it would have been a better game.

Well remember the part where i was sk and could only name kill? And he sais he is subbing in a player from outside of this forum? Yeah i told him thats fucked up.

So what you're saying is it would have been a better game if you didn't pressure host action when none was required. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, too.

I dont know why you keep going about this.

I wont ever be okay with low activity players nor do i want to play with them. I understand people have shit going on but all o am asking is 30 minutes a day to play this or dont sign up. If thats unreasonable then dont sign up and waste space of a balanced set ups making them unbalanced.

Gamut let me ask you a question. Do you take a phone with you when you take a shit?

I keep going on about this because this was a good community with fun games, except YOU keep spamming hosts into doing what you want. Adding rules after the game is started. Forcing replacements and zeuses with zero warning. Can you just fuck off? If you want to spam games with "content" like asking every player "whY arE yoU towN?" that's fine but it's fucking insufferable seeing you try to transform everybody else into you.

LMFAO

How the fuck do you talk about ME making games unbalanced.

This is in a game that's specifically tuned to be mafia favoured already, because town has won so many in a row, because you have convinced hosts that reading people should be super easy or else it's not Real Mafia.

Get your head out of your ass.

1 Like

I don't know how you play but the way I play mafia takes way more than 30 min a date. I read through all of the posts multiple times and I need to be cognicent in order to do it. But yea, my graveyard shifts messed me up more than I thought and I ended up busier than I expected. The prev week was dead but that week there were a lot of problems so I didn't have the time to read the forums like I thought. Anyway, I get why you're frustrated so I'm not really mad about it.

I agree with faz perspective, don't sign if you don't think you're going to have the time to play. Mostly why I've been absent a lot of the recent games.

Last game was a slip up in my part, I'll try to call for a replacement next time it happens.

Like when I had the time to be really active and engaged with the game, I rmemeber how annoying it was to have null slots in the game. In a game that is based on testing how good you are at analyzing information, it feels frustrating when you have very little data to go off of and need to make a lot of leap of faiths in your assumptions, which I actually enjoy at times depending on how engaged the remaining pool is. I. E. I don't let 1 bad apple ruin the bushel as far as mafia games are concerned but to each their own.

@mafiabot unsign

@mafiabot sign