Minecraft

he literally stole my beacon and stole every single torch in my mine so that mobs will spawn and it becomes a deathtrap…

he placed a fucking lava trap to try to kill people in my mob grinder.

took out every single torhc here as well.

he stole the endercehst from here as welll...

im acutally over it. at this point this retard needs to be banned. blatant stealing and griefing.

all my slimes gone as well

Funny how you let a known griefer on the server but not me

1. he stole all my resources.
  2. he stole all my ender chests(3) which are costly as fuck
  3. he tried to lava ruin my mob xp grinder
  4. he removed all my torches in my builds so that monsters will spawn

like i really don’t understand why he’s trying to grief rn.

his biggest complaint is someone put chickens in his house(which he was happy about cuz he got a lot of food from it)

confession

Dotakyle griefed the shit out of me for 2 weeks straight and I did nothing in retaliation

I’m going on a long trip and don’t want my stuff griefed when i get back. I decided the correct thing to do would be to move some of your griefing tools into a hidden chest in a chasm. Regarding the other stuff, I think you are probably making things up in order to make yourself once again sound like a victim here

I’m just doing what I always wanted to do: Play in peace on a friendly community server without being harassed by some deranged manchild who can’t take a joke

If taking away your iron is what it takes to hammer that lesson home, then so be it. I don’t want to be locked in iron bars when I tab into the game or lied about in the thread. It’s despicable and you should be ashamed. If you’re going to act like a child, I’ll treat you like one.

I’m now 20 thousand blocks from spawn and anything further Kyle tries to blame on me is entirely him trying to spin this against me. I won’t be responding to this nonsense any more.

shut the fuck up you fat ass manchild holy shit my guy

1 Like

youre literally a fucking fat ass retard who logs in to start drama like play the fucking game jesus christ

you literally log in and look for ways to bitch and moan and complain

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Why can’t you just leave each other alone?

Progress pics of my journey to find Woodland Mansion:

Start running into random ocean temples

Mesa thing

Ran into another one literally 2 mins later

Weird desert village?

Another Ocean Monument

I literally cant stop finding these things

suddenly...

Mansion found! I can't post the coords publicly due to the likelihood of some people being hostile, but if you want to check it out maybe you can make a private nether path. This is the result of a solid 2 hrs of walking.

Inside

Final location of base camp. Haven't had time to enter in yet.

• Ban kyle.
  • Ban wintermute.
  • Ban both.
  • Let them stay as long as they leave everyone else alone.

0 voters

he stole a ton of shit and griefed thing my builds with lava.

i put chickens in his fucking base, which benefitted him.